Pregnant right after period??

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 28th, 2013, 08:22 AM
I hope someone can offer some insight before I find a dr and make an appt. I got AF one day late and it was heavy day one and trailed off by day 3. Had some spotting a couple of days too. We DTD the 10th day of my cycle because I believed I was ovulating. Haven't been feeling so hot and have cramps on my lower left side like I did when I was pregnant with my daughter and poas. It was positive, this was day 15 of my cycle. The next day, another positive. We have been trying these past two months. Could I be pregnant so soon? Or did I lose a baby week 4 of my last cycle? I do not have a obgyn and I'm trying to find one on my network but its Sunday and I can't make calls until tomorrow. Needless to say, I'm freaking out. TIA for your help.

I should also add that the ovulation tests were positive for 4 days last month(I just stopped testing at that point) and positive this month since the 10th.
July 28th, 2013, 05:29 PM
Marksgirl0502's Avatar Veteran
Wow! First of all, congratulations! Getting a positive only five days after conception does seem pretty impossible, but who knows? I think if you had an early miscarriage it wouldn't have still been positive two weeks later. I'm sure your family doctor could help you, and an ultrasound in a few more weeks would help pinpoint when you conceived. Good luck!

Tags
cycle , miscarriage , ovulating , positive test , pregnant

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search