New and slightly stressing over dr visit

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 1st, 2013, 08:56 AM
Hey,

Im new here, my names Jess. My last known period was July 4th and since about the 14th Ive been thinking I got pregnant. I have been taking home tests since Tuesday, all of which came out positive but with a very very faint line. I took FOUR yesterday again all faint lines growing darker towards the end of the day. I went to my doctors this morning and got a negative on their test and they tried twice! He told me to get a blood test and I should hear from him no later then 11am tomorrow. I FEEL like Im pregnant and I know its still early, I dont know why but this dr visit has me thinking I was just seeing things. Am I just loosing it?

-Jess
August 1st, 2013, 09:06 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Expecting baby #1
Hiya Jess. I've heard that sometimes afternoon pee is better for someone women to test with than first morning urine (FMU -- your first pee of the day). So maybe how concentrated your urine is at play here?

Did your period end on July 4 or start then?
August 1st, 2013, 10:59 AM
smeden14's Avatar Veteran
What kind of blood test did they take?

My Ovulation Chart
August 1st, 2013, 02:52 PM
Odd are you're pregnant if you are getting faint positives. It's unusual to get a false positive on a test. Relax and wait for the blood test results from your Dr. I know it's hard, but try not to obsess about it. Obsessing about it will not change the results. Do something that you enjoy this evening. Just take care of you And know that you are not alone!
I feel like I am pregnant, had the spotting between ovulation and when AF was supposed to start, I have pretty much every early pregnancy symptom and have gotten 4 BFNs. I'm taking the wait and see approach right now. I am doing my best to keep my mind off it so I don't drive myself nuts. Good Luck!
August 2nd, 2013, 03:53 PM
smeden14's Avatar Veteran
Any news???

My Ovulation Chart

Tags
doctor , home test , negative , postive , pregnant

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search