Pregnancy Signs After Tubal Ligation?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 23rd, 2013, 08:58 PM
Okay I had a tubal ligation May 30, 2011 right after my c-section (while they still had me open). They cut, tied and burned my tubes during this process. About four or five months ago I got my normal O discharge of the thin, clear, snot like fluid which I hadn't gotten since the tubal. I called my OBGYN and they said all was fine and not to worry about it, so I didn't. AF showed her horns the 27th of last month and I ovulated on the 12th of this month. I have been really active with my fiance since I thought I could not have any more kids.

About 4 DPO I started having symptoms such as slight cramping, my nipples were sore and I was (and am still) leaking a clear then to milk colored fluid from my left nipple. As the days have passed my symptoms have just gotten worse. The symptoms I've had so far are:

• Mild cramping on and off throughout the day
  • Nausea when I wake up
  • Sensitivity to smells which sometimes makes me nauseous
  • BBs getting larger then seem small again then large and full again
  • Mild cramping in both lower back and abdominal areas
  • Gassy (normal pre-AF)
  • 9 DPO late evening strong AF like cramps on right side both in the front and in the back
  • Light headed and dizzy (normal pre-AF)
  • Very tired but can't sleep well
  • Leaking nipple
  • Frequent urination (UTI like)
  • Bloating (normal pre-AF)
  • Lots of white creamy discharge with some clear discharge occasionally
  • Stong smelling urine
  • 11 DPO late evening strong AF like cramps on right side both in the front and in the back

I took a cheap $.88 HPT from walmart at 6 DPO and that was a BFN. Then one at 9 DPO which showed a faint line that both my fiance and I saw. And then another at 10 DPO which was a BFN. My AF is not due till the 26th but I can't help but feel that I am pregnant. Any women out there who may have some advice or have gotten pregnant after a tubal ligation? Also, should I take another HPT later? If so what DPO would you suggest?

Thanks in advance for any help!
August 26th, 2013, 08:06 PM
Veteran
Any updates?
August 26th, 2013, 10:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I had a tubal dec of 2008. I found out on aug 5 that I was pregnant but miscarried at about 6 weeks. It is potosi blue. If in doubt retest. If it is positive call your ob immediately

2 beautiful angels with me and 6 angels up in heaven.

Tags
bfn , cramping , signs of pregnancy , tubal ligation

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search