Hpt, need eyes please!!

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ashleyjo
  • 1 Post By pixie23

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 14th, 2013, 07:32 PM
Super Mommy
I lost my baby on August 9th at 9 weeks and 4 days!! My SO and I have not been using protection lately but wondering if this is possible? Could it be left over HCG from my pregnancy loss or is it a new pregnancy? Still haven't had AF since loss but noticing light bleeding on and off :/

<3 I have suffered 4 early M/C's since 2012. I am missing my 4 angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

First M/C loss- 7/8 weeks
Second M/C loss- 4-5 weeks(Chemical)
Third M/C loss- 9 weeks and 4 days
Fourth M/C loss- 10 weeks

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~

<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3
September 14th, 2013, 07:38 PM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
Sorry for your loss I do see a faint line. I'm not sure how long it takes HCG to get out of your system after a Loss. I say keep testing and see if it gets darker. Good luck! Keep is updated!

September 15th, 2013, 03:50 AM
Papasgirl's Avatar Down Syndrome Pregnancy
i am so sorry for your recent loss. I can see the line, and even though it is a blue dye test, the line looks centered and thick like a true bfp should. I think its possible to be a new pregnancy. Did you have any lab work done when you had your loss to confirm the numbers were going down or did you retest to see if you got a bfn? After all of my losses, my tests were negative within 2 days of passing the baby.
I hope this is it for you. It is highly likely to become pregnant immediately following a loss. Best of luck.

Baby Girl Anastasia is my Rainbow!! Diagnosed with T21...
We will journey together
September 15th, 2013, 05:46 AM
YellieBean's Avatar Veteran
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I agree with Papasgirl, the line is there and looks like it should. I really do not care for blue dye tests due to their ability to look negative/positive and just confuse. Do you have a frer you can take? I also don't know how LNG hcg stays in the system, but I think it's worth calling the doc.
September 15th, 2013, 06:25 AM
ashleyjo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When I had an early miscarriage in 2009, it took about a month to clear out all the hormones and finally get a <5 blood draw.. I do see the line, but it could be leftover from the last pregnancy, I'd call the doc and ask for a blood test! Good luck and I hope it's a new pregnancy for you!
3maybe likes this.

September 15th, 2013, 09:59 AM
So sorry for your loss. I do see a faint line! I agree with the others and would get a blood test! Good luck!
September 15th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Veteran
Very sorry for your loss, although it's possible to be a new pregnancy, I'd be more inclined to say it's residual HCG. Did your provider test your HCG down to under 5 after mc?
September 15th, 2013, 10:30 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papasgirl View Post
i am so sorry for your recent loss. I can see the line, and even though it is a blue dye test, the line looks centered and thick like a true bfp should. I think its possible to be a new pregnancy. Did you have any lab work done when you had your loss to confirm the numbers were going down or did you retest to see if you got a bfn? After all of my losses, my tests were negative within 2 days of passing the baby.
I hope this is it for you. It is highly likely to become pregnant immediately following a loss. Best of luck.
No lab work, Doctor said it wasn't necessary because my pregnancy test was negative and they stayed negative until recently :/ (I'm gonna have to tranfser to a new Doctor because he didn't do much on what I wanted him too).

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellieBean View Post
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I agree with Papasgirl, the line is there and looks like it should. I really do not care for blue dye tests due to their ability to look negative/positive and just confuse. Do you have a frer you can take? I also don't know how LNG hcg stays in the system, but I think it's worth calling the doc.
I do and took it last night as well, it was super faint! Not sure if its left over from pregnancy loss or new one!

Ladies, I am gonna retest next week! If it is darker, then it must be a new pregnancy and off to the Doctor! Wish me luck and pray for me please!!
WaitinginNJ likes this.

<3 I have suffered 4 early M/C's since 2012. I am missing my 4 angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

First M/C loss- 7/8 weeks
Second M/C loss- 4-5 weeks(Chemical)
Third M/C loss- 9 weeks and 4 days
Fourth M/C loss- 10 weeks

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~

<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3
September 16th, 2013, 04:36 AM
August 2014 DDC Co-Host
If they have been negative and you're starting to have lines again, I would bet its a new one. If so hcg doubles in a matter of a day or two so definitely retest to see if it's darker. Crossing my fingers for you!

September 16th, 2013, 07:36 PM
mommyof2boys0207's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I see a line but blue dye can be a hard one
DD- Savannah - June 30th, 2011
DS- Jameson - September 18th, 2013
September 16th, 2013, 09:50 PM
Iluvmybabies*'s Avatar Proud Mama to 5 girls
Send a message via MSN to Iluvmybabies*
I think I see something faint but I don't ever trust blue dyes, deffinetly retest with a pink dye test FX
Karrara 9 1/2 01/11/05, Kaiah 8 07/1/06, Kayda 6 1/2 01/12/08
Katara 2 1/2 02/10/12, Korra 11mo 10/10/13

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search