Likelihood of Being Pregnant?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 23rd, 2013, 12:35 PM
Five days ago I had light spotting when I went to the washroom and I've had nothing at all since then. My last AF was the week before September started (date today is Sept 23rd). Was that light spotting supposed to be my period or implantation? Should I still be waiting for my AF to start, or when is the earliest I can take an at home test? Thank you, my partner and I would much appreciate your comments and concerns.
September 23rd, 2013, 12:44 PM
Some home pregnancy tests allow you to test up to 5 days before your missed period but can give you a false negative. How long are your cycles normally/when would you normally get your period? The best bet is to wait until you actually miss your period before you test. It will give you the most accurate result.
September 23rd, 2013, 12:56 PM
I was expecting my period when I had the light spotting.
I'm typically 21 - 24 day cycles I believe.
September 23rd, 2013, 01:11 PM
If you were expecting your period and only got light spotting I would go ahead and test.
September 24th, 2013, 03:23 PM
August 2014 DDC Co-Host
I would go ahead and test. If it was only light spotting for a day, it could've been IB. If it was 5 days ago, a HPT should show up by now. Good luck!

Tags
am i pregnant , light spotting

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search