Someone please help! :(

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 2nd, 2013, 09:12 PM
I'm 18 years old and my boyfriend is 22. We had unprotected sex September 14th & September 27th. My period was supposed to happen Septemeber 28th, but never came. (It's usually late so I didn't think anything about it) At about 3pm on the 29th, I began to spot.. it was dark brown in color and wasn't enough to even stain my underwear. The spotting has continued to happen once or twice every day since then.. so it's been going on for 3 days now. I also get mild cramps and mild headaches. I've noticed my boobs are getting bigger too, but they don't really hurt. I know my period isn't about to happen because my boobs are EXTREMELY sore before my period and my cramps are unbearable before I start. I took a pregnancy test Monday (Sept. 30th) but it was negative. I don't know what's wrong with me. I honestly think I'm pregnant because this isn't normal.. did I take a test too soon? When should I take another one? Also I get queesy at night and I don't know if that has anything to do with it, but do I sound pregnant or what? Or do y'all think it's something else?
October 2nd, 2013, 10:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to WendyBird Send a message via Yahoo to WendyBird
It does sound like you might be pregnant. However, your really ought to go in and see your doctor.

October 3rd, 2013, 04:50 AM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
Brown spotting is very common in pregnancy. You may have tested early too. I would test again amd if it's still negative and no period then go to the doctor. Best of luck!

October 3rd, 2013, 08:19 AM
Decemberhill's Avatar Nicole
But you also have to realize that you are still very young, and you just may be having some hormonal changes...which is really normal for your age.

Mom to Ava (8) and Layla (6). Bennett Scott due May 19, 2014!
October 3rd, 2013, 01:58 PM
I would take another pregnancy test it should say positive or negative by now and be fairly accurate since you are 3 now late or you cycle is just not regular you said you are usually late anyway. Good luck!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url
October 5th, 2013, 01:10 PM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree with the other ladies. I would test again cause you may have tested too early but when I was that young it was nothing to be late due to hormone changes and stuff and I often missed a period so it can be normal. Good luck I hope that you get the answer that you want.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy

Tags
pregnant , spotting , worried

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search