could it be?? need opinions!!

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 16th, 2013, 05:16 PM
Regular
I've never temp'd or charted but I'm a bit confused....I had a weird 19 day cycle last month but this month I'm around 6-8dpo and I've been having af type cramps for 3 days....it comes and goes in waves. I NEVER have cramps til af starts. My nipples are just starting to get a little sore and I have little twinges in them even when they aren't being touched. Sore nipples aren't part of PMS for me....ever. today I have felt wet all day (tmi) and keep checking for early af but nothing. Then last I got 2 bloody noses since last night and I haven't had one since I was 5 yrs old....what do you all think? Could I be pregnant?
October 17th, 2013, 08:22 AM
Regular
Ok so today af cramps still there....nipples worse and I have a weird heavy swollen feeling in the vzone? Any opinions are so appreciated!
October 17th, 2013, 08:31 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Have you taken a test? If you aren't charting or really know when you ovulated, it's hard to say where in your cycle you are. Have you recently stopped birthcontrol?

I would say your symptoms are pretty promising, but so many other things can mimic pregnancy symptoms.

Keep us updated, and good luck!

Proud mama to Audrina (10-10-2011) & Bryden (09-19-2014)

October 17th, 2013, 09:04 AM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I always had cramps like I was having AF in early pregnancy. I would take a test and see what happens good luck.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
October 17th, 2013, 10:48 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
I agree with Sandy. I've always had a lot of cramping that starts shortly after I ovulate when I am pregnant. I get breast tenderness when I ovulate and when I have PMS so I can't ever count that as a symptom. When I first read your post I thought what you were describing sounded like ovulation symptoms but if you think you are 8dpo I think that would be a really late ovulation for you. The wet feeling and the other symptoms do sound like they could be pregnancy symptoms to me but it's hard to say for sure. I would wait a couple days and take a test!

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
October 17th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Regular
At the very least I'd be 7dpo....I've had sore nips at ovulation once or twice but they're always gone by now....when should I test?
October 17th, 2013, 10:58 AM
I'd probably wait a couple more days at least. It's still really early and since you're not totally sure when you ovulated, I'd wait until you were around 9-10 dpo. I have seen bfps as early as 8dpo but I've never had one that early. Most of mine have been super faint even at 10 dpo.

October 17th, 2013, 03:08 PM
Regular
Ok....ill wait til af is due. This afternoon my breasts have started aching under the nipple terribly! Even when not being touched ugggh! I'm goin nuts! I'm due at the latest on the 24th so we shall see!!
October 18th, 2013, 07:44 AM
Regular
Lol ok I lied....I tested this morning. Bfn of course. Mote stuffy bloody nose and sore nips. Had some weird electric like sharp pains on the right side last night...made me jump where I was sitting...just a couple little jolts then nothing....
October 18th, 2013, 09:11 AM
LOL. You sound like me. I would have tested too. Your symptoms sound promising. I have had the pains you are describing right before AF too. Unfortunately for me I've had them when I was pregnant and when I wasn't so I never know what they mean.

October 18th, 2013, 09:37 AM
Regular
I've had ov symptoms but they always start right after and are gone by 10dpo. Sore bbs have never begun at 7dpo. I only get cramps the day af shows up or at the earliest the night before so I don't know....I bought 2 boxes of frers so ill test every other day and see.....actually ill probably test again tomorrow because patience isn't one of my virtues lol
October 18th, 2013, 10:35 AM
I am not patient either. LOL. I think your symptoms sound a lot like my pregnancy symptoms. I always have much more noticeable cramping when I am pregnant and it usually starts shortly after I ovulate. KUP!

October 18th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Regular
Oh I hope so!!
October 18th, 2013, 05:52 PM
Regular
Now my gums are bleeding too when I brush my teeth? Does that mean anything?
October 19th, 2013, 09:04 AM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
LOL Your funny!! You definitely have promising symptoms....let us know when you test again!!
October 19th, 2013, 10:03 AM
Regular
Tested this morning bfn....approx 9dpo. Still had bloody nose this am...af cramps and sore nips still there...but now....(tmi) coming at ya.....I was up and down all night with diarrhea and I swear I think I'm getting a yeast infection....I don't know if those are pregnancy symptoms but they better be because this has been one awful cycle if not!
October 19th, 2013, 06:05 PM
Regular
I'm a little worried....I just noticed some very slight brown spotting...maybe af is coming
October 19th, 2013, 07:00 PM
YellieBean's Avatar Veteran
That's a tricky one. The brown spotting can happen in early pregnancy and before af is due. It's a tough call until you get the positive test. When will you test again? I'm anxious for you!
October 20th, 2013, 11:16 AM
Regular
I was gonna test again at 11dpo...tomorrow morning but knowing me...more like tonight
October 21st, 2013, 07:02 AM
Regular
The witch just got me ladies...sigh. I'm goin to start temping this cycle. What day do I start?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search