Are you a sneaky tester?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 18th, 2013, 09:39 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
How does your dh feel about your testing? Does he think you are too obsessed or does he care? Have you ever lied about testing or bought a test without telling him?

My dh knows that I am insane when it comes to tests but he stays out of my way. LOL. I can turn into a complete psycho if he tries to stop me. HAHA. So no, I don't lie about testing. He knows I'm crazy already. But, I probably have bought tests and not told him before. If I already have 42 tests but have to have a CBE digital or something like that I won't tell him that I went out and bought one more test. But, for the most part he always knew I bought a lot of tests and didn't bug me about it.

October 18th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Forget Me Not's Avatar Four Boys and a girl!
He thinks im crazy but dosent really care. He thinks at least that way i know whats going on haha.

At home working mama to four little boys. Expecting our first little MISS in Late July to Early August.

October 18th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Super Mommy
He thinks I am insane, but I don't hide it!! Most of the time we go shopping together and I always pick up a pack up ovulation and pregnancy test and then once we get home, test away LOL! It's hard to hide when you buy so much, and test so much! trash can is full of tests LOL He doesn't mind at all. ha

<3 I have suffered 4 early M/C's since 2012. I am missing my 4 angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

First M/C loss- 7/8 weeks
Second M/C loss- 4-5 weeks(Chemical)
Third M/C loss- 9 weeks and 4 days
Fourth M/C loss- 10 weeks

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~

<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3
October 18th, 2013, 12:21 PM
Veteran
He knows about all the IC OPKs & HPTs I bought this month, but I still won't tell him when I start taking the HPTs. So yes, I'm a sneaky tester. Last month I took about 6 tests and he was clueless. They were expensive ones too! What he doesn't know won't hurt him. I actually think he's more excited about TTC the less I make a big deal out of it.

#2 EDD 9/29

DD - Nov '11
October 18th, 2013, 01:20 PM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
I take half of them in front of him. Last cycle, I took one and showed him, and took another and didn't tell him! I don't want him to think I'm crazy! haha
October 19th, 2013, 02:11 PM
YellieBean's Avatar Veteran
Great topic! I am a sneaky tester. I'll admit it. I think because most of the time I know I'll get a bfn, but I just can't help it! My husband always says"just wait until you miss your period!" Easier said than done!
October 20th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
I dont lie or hide my tests/testing, but unless its positive i dont mention it to him either

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search