Am i finally??!!

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tiffany8620

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 20th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Hi! First off my husband and I have been married over a year and have been trying to conceive since then . I've never been on birth control and my periods have always been regular. We have times my ovulation this past month and I was hoping this was it , until af came in to play 3 days early. I had no pms moodiness that i always get, no cramping no real sign of period except emotional and very tender breasts I mean tender as hell. Well my "period" was light and only lasted like 3-4 days and now 3 days later I feel like I'm about to get my period all over again. I cry at anything and headaches and last night I was quesy. On top of it I pee literally every hour and shooting pains through my breasts. I don't want to take a preg test for no reason and be disappointed again. Im hoping this so called period i had was inplantation bleeding. I guess what should I do? Thanks !
October 20th, 2013, 12:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You should take a test and then show it to us. If you're pregnant you can usually get an accurate reading on a HPT after the time of your missed period.
KMH likes this.
October 20th, 2013, 12:01 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
I would go ahead and take a test...it will help you rest easier if you know one way or the other. Hopefully you'll finally get your positive test!

If you have been trying for more than a year and nothing has happened, it wouldn't hurt to schedule an appt. with your doc. Some basic bloodwork and and ultrasound could help make sure that nothing is standing in your way. Good luck to you!

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

October 20th, 2013, 12:16 PM
Thank u! I'll take one and share!
October 20th, 2013, 12:18 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
I think you have to have 10 posts to be able to post a pic, so if you need to, you can post some random thoughts or things about yourself to this thread until you have 10 posts. Your posts have to be at least 5 minutes apart to count as separate posts. Can't wait to see your test...crossing my fingers for you!

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

October 21st, 2013, 11:37 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMH View Post
I would go ahead and take a test...it will help you rest easier if you know one way or the other. Hopefully you'll finally get your positive test!

If you have been trying for more than a year and nothing has happened, it wouldn't hurt to schedule an appt. with your doc. Some basic bloodwork and and ultrasound could help make sure that nothing is standing in your way. Good luck to you!
I agree. The bleeding you described could have been a light AF or implantation bleeding. I've never had implantation bleeding that looked like AF but I know it happens. When I've had it it's always been really light spotting that I notice when I wipe. I think if you have been trying for a year, it would be good to make an appt with your doctor.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
October 22nd, 2013, 04:40 PM
wifey2josh's Avatar Veteran
TEST!!! OR go in for a blood test! I've never had IB either, but a lot of women do! GL!
October 22nd, 2013, 05:17 PM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
Test & post it in here, girl!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search