Dizzy at 4dpo

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 22nd, 2013, 11:31 PM
Hello!

New member here!

I'm at 4dpo today. I know this because my husband and I are currently preventing pregnancy through a combination of NFP (tracking basal body temperature and cervical fluid) and condom use during potentially fertile times. (We're talking about trying to conceive in the next couple of months!). This morning I woke up VERY dizzy and felt somewhat dizzy until early afternoon. I also felt more thirsty and hungry today than usual. I'm also gassy but this can certainly happen due to diet. Yesterday my BBT dropped to just above cover line and today it is back up to my normal post-O temps.

Do these symptoms seem related to potential pregnancy, or do you think It's more likely that the dizziness is due to something else (particularly since we're actively preventing pregnancy right now)?

Thanks!
October 23rd, 2013, 07:21 AM
YellieBean's Avatar Veteran
The dizziness can be a pregnancy symptom; however I am not sure if it would manifest that early. Could you have o'd a little earlier? A temp drop can sometimes mean implantation. I actually think I got an implantation dip the same day I started spotting a bit, but it was 9DPO. The gassiness is something that can happen with diet, but I was not normally gassy before the past few days so that could be something too. FX'd!
October 24th, 2013, 08:01 AM
Hello YellieBean!

No I definitely know when I o'd because I am a super careful tracker and my body behaved this month giving me normal pre- and post-o temps. Now I wonder if the dizziness was dehydration because I ate something that night that I've eaten many times before and it tasted very salty to me! So I'm working on the water intake. Yesterday, at 5 dpo, I woke up craving green chilis (!) and wanted them all day. I had jalapeño peppers in my food several times, which I never eat, and loved it!

I'm finding that I get "pregnancy" symptoms every month, pretty much right after I o. It's going to be hard to tell when I actually get pregnant! The rest of the month I don't experience anything unusual, and feel more well, so I'm wondering if the changes are hormone-related.

Oh, another very strange thing happened yesterday. I was teaching a class and my arms got tired really fast after I started writing on the board-I do this all of the time and that has never happened to me. Weird. My teeth have also been tingly.
October 25th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Regular
People thought I was dumb for my period starting on August 4th, and then *knowing* I was pregnant on August 17th. Listen to your body. I was dizzy right around the 15th and started cramping in my cervix/lower uterus. I am now approaching the end of my first trimester.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search