PLEASE HELP!!!! ( lost, confused, not sure what to make of this)

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By acchickpea

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 1st, 2013, 04:40 AM
i am NOT ttc by any means however i do have some questions and i would REALLY appreciate help!!!

my cycle seems to have become more ''normal'' then ever before this year
july, 26th august 28th and september 26th i got my period

my husband and i had unprotected sex a few times the first week of october
and me never really having any need to chart my cycles i decided to try a few
just to see according to EVERY chart my most fertile time was october 8th-12th
and my expected period was october 26th however AF didnt come and still isnt here
just to settle my nerves, even though i kind of know its to soon, ive taken 5 hpts ALL
negative using fmu and night time as well this past week i have had some slight symptoms
bloating, lower stomach pains sore breasts (much like i get the day before AF) so ive just been assuming it would come everyday ..i dont know what to make of this? i dont know if im just testing to soon or if im just not pregnant and this is all just a waste of time, we will be over the moon if we are but like i said were not ttc so if AF does come, we wont be worrying next month any ideas? thank you in advance!!
November 1st, 2013, 06:09 AM
acchickpea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've read that sperm can live up to 5 days once in and if you say you are mostly fertile around that time it could possibly have found it's way to the egg. But if you are uncertain of exactly when you have ovulated then a lot is a guessing game. seeing as though you were pretty much regular there may be a chance that you are. Usually after you have ovulated the saying goes you are then in a Two week waiting period. Maybe you ovulated later. If you can remember when you had unprotected sex... if your cervical mucus was like a raw egg white-ish texture that is a sign that you are about to ovulate... if not then you may not have ovulated... which means that the timing of your DH sperm to your egg really didn't connect... usually stress plays a role into late menstral as well...

Wait to test a few days from now but till then just let your body take its course.
Lyndsey2013 likes this.
November 1st, 2013, 09:13 AM
Lyndsey2013's Avatar Mom to 2 + 3
I seemed to have had more 'pregnancy' symptoms on months I didn't get pregnant than when I actually did. I agree that stress can play into it, and that you may just need to wait another week to test. Good luck

Gabriel Tomás, 4/29/14
November 6th, 2013, 06:18 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by acchickpea View Post
I've read that sperm can live up to 5 days once in and if you say you are mostly fertile around that time it could possibly have found it's way to the egg. But if you are uncertain of exactly when you have ovulated then a lot is a guessing game. seeing as though you were pretty much regular there may be a chance that you are. Usually after you have ovulated the saying goes you are then in a Two week waiting period. Maybe you ovulated later. If you can remember when you had unprotected sex... if your cervical mucus was like a raw egg white-ish texture that is a sign that you are about to ovulate... if not then you may not have ovulated... which means that the timing of your DH sperm to your egg really didn't connect... usually stress plays a role into late menstral as well...

Wait to test a few days from now but till then just let your body take its course.
I agree. It's hard to know exactly when you are fertile but if you noticed fertile signs like ewcm when you had sex, you could have been fertile.

Has AF showed yet? Any updates?

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
November 6th, 2013, 06:24 AM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
For me pregnancy symptoms are so close to AF signs that when my cycle was late I did not even think about testing till I was a few days late. I then got a BFP and was shocked you may have DTD close enough to ovulation to get pregnant or maybe you just ovulated late. Stress can make you late so just try to relax and test again in a couple of days. Good luck I hope that you get the answer that you want.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
November 6th, 2013, 12:21 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
If AF was due on the 26th (or thereabouts), I don't think it's too soon to test and would trust the results at this point.

Good luck!
November 6th, 2013, 02:46 PM
Regular
Any updates ?

Tags
hpt , late af , missed period , ovulation

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search