TTC, new to all this, confused about symptoms

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 10th, 2013, 06:28 PM
New to all the abbreviations. Sorry.

So we are TTC right now. I still don't understand my cycle and timing and all that fun stuff. So I have this app on my phone that I have somewhat been going by. No bashing, please tell me your opinions and your experiences.

I was on BC a few month ago, but stopped but I never paid attention to when my period was. I jsut didnt care, didnt think about it at all. Until the last two periods.

So according tot he app on my phone Today is day 15 in my cycle. My last period was Nov 26th through Nov 30th. We had sex the day after my period ended. So December 1st as well as December 2nd and then again on December 7th.

Now I know you cant feel pregnancy symptoms this early.

December 7th (before I had sex that evening), I had a pretty noticeable dull ache in the front of my abdomen for a while that day, the dull pain was weird I felt it all the way through my back. Similar to a period cramp, which I rarely get. No spotting that I have noticed.

Today I woke up and an hour after I woke up I had a weird sharp headache start on the left side of my head.( I know this could be anything)

Then around 10am I started feeling weird. I ate breakfast around 9 but I got this feeling like I had low sugar or something. (which I have had before from not eating much throughout the day). I felt almost a little shaky, just flat out weird. But I tried eating, I tried sucking on some candy and even after lunch I still had this feeling. I tried drinking water. Nothing that would usually help a little low sugar, helped. This weird feeling I can't even explain didn't go away until maybe 4:00, when I just randomly noticed I didn't feel that way anymore.

(Okay and the last thing I just thought I would mention. I know dogs have a special sense. I am not crazy! But Saturday or sunday over the weekend. My Dog wouldn't leave my side, he wanted nothing to do with my husband and wouldnt take his eyes off me just followed me everywhere and wanted to just lay by me.)

I don't know maybe its all just a coincidence. My 2 concerning symptoms are the cramps and the weird feeling. What do you think any similar experiences?
December 12th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
I would say that unless you ovulate really early that all of those BD (baby dancing) dates are too early to have conceived. A normal cycle is 28 days and ovulation ideally would occur about half way, so CD (CD = cycle day) 14. Your cycle starts on the first day of your period, so if your period (AF = aunt flow) started on November 26th, that would be day one. So you had sex on CD 6, 7 and 11. Not likely to conceive on those day, unless you have a shorter than average cycle.

Do you know how long your cycles are? Are you doing anything to track your cycle? Charting your CM (cervical mucus)?
December 12th, 2013, 01:34 PM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
I would say that unless you ovulate really early that all of those BD (baby dancing) dates are too early to have conceived. A normal cycle is 28 days and ovulation ideally would occur about half way, so CD (CD = cycle day) 14. Your cycle starts on the first day of your period, so if your period (AF = aunt flow) started on November 26th, that would be day one. So you had sex on CD 6, 7 and 11. Not likely to conceive on those day, unless you have a shorter than average cycle.

Do you know how long your cycles are? Are you doing anything to track your cycle? Charting your CM (cervical mucus)?
I think cd 6 and 7 would be unlikely for conception but cd 11 might have been close enough. I ovulate on cd 12 alot and even with an ovulation date of 14 I think three days out still gives you a good shot at conceiving. Lyndsey was conceived on cd 11 I think. I know because I remember thinking I was in the clear. LOL

I'd also like to know how long your last couple cycles were? When is AF due next?

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search