Symptoms? Or am I crazy?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mamatomany

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 13th, 2013, 03:54 PM
For the past couple weeks I've been noticing some changes and weird things going on with my body. However, about 3 years ago I was told by my doctor that there is a small chance I will ever get pregnant, and that if I did, there's no way to tell if it would make it to full term. This completely crushed me. I know that miracles happen all the time which is why I'm very curious as to what is going on. I have been sexually active with my boyfriend, so I know it's possible for me to be. But at the same time, maybe I'm just crazy?

About 2 weeks ago I started cramping up really bad. It lasted about a day, day and a half, then just stopped. I thought I was going to start my period but I still haven't. However, my period is always off or late, so I wasn't too worried about it then. But then I started feeling sick every time I took a drink of mountain dew and smelling pizza actually made me throw up. Now for the past couple days my breasts have been extremely tender. My breasts have never been sore, ever. Not even before my period. So that's weird. And they hurt pretty bad, they feel kinda heavy too if that makes sense.

I'm just really not sure what to make of it all. My period is always late so that's out of the question as pregnancy sign #1, but the nausea and sore breasts stuff is getting to me.

Someone please help me make sense of this!!!

Last edited by crazycatlady816; December 13th, 2013 at 04:08 PM.
December 13th, 2013, 04:42 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Gosh, that sounds very promising! I would take a pregnancy test!

Can I ask why you were told that you couldn't get pregnant?

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

December 14th, 2013, 05:51 AM
My doctor told me that it's a genetic thing in my family. They had ran some blood tests along with the routine check up down there. My mom had a really hard time conceiving and when she had me I was 5 pound 6 ounces and a premi. It's been a couple years since my doctor has said this but honestly I'm just kinda afraid to find out for sure you know? I've always wanted to be a mom and the thought of not being able to crushes me.

Last night I was at my boyfriends and he told me I've been acting really weird lately. He accidentally bumped one of my breasts too and let me tell you, that hurt. Then he asked why my breasts would hurt. I think I'm going to have to take a test
December 14th, 2013, 07:17 AM
Veteran
I would for sure test! And without knowing if you can have children for sure, don't count yourself out! I know a few people that we're told that and they have beautiful babies
December 14th, 2013, 10:39 AM
Well, it's official. I have a baby inside of me. And honestly, I have no idea how to feel about it or what to do... I didn't think the test would actually be positive. Like, I'm happy but... I just don't know... I'm only 19 and my boyfriend and I haven't been together for very long...
December 14th, 2013, 05:08 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Congratulations! I'm sure this is a huge shock and it is okay if you don't know how you feel about it yet. We have an Unplanned Pregnancy board here on JM if you need some advice or a place to let it all out.

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

December 14th, 2013, 07:33 PM
Super Mommy
Wow, what an exciting surprise for you! I would schedule an appointment with an OB very soon and try to pin down why your other doctor said you may not be able to carry a baby to term. It's important to try to find these things out so they can work with you to prevent premature labor. So wonderful that you get to fulfill your dream of motherhood that you thought might never be!
KMH likes this.
December 16th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Sounds promising! I would test!
December 16th, 2013, 11:04 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Congratulations!

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!

Tags
am i pregnant , pregnant , symptoms

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search