I need a urgent response. I am so scared.

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree17Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 7th, 2014, 09:19 PM
okay enough dr. talk! im gonna go. i just want you guys opinions. like your knowledge on this (talking to you moms!). i was at my boyfriends house tonight and we ate dinner. i ate a ton. but my moods are so crazy. i can be happy and sad by a snap of a finger. i am exhausted. i can barely stay awake and i have awful awful pain in my ovaries it feels like. I went pee and there was some white discharge. im gonna go to doctor. i just want you guys insight! please. what can this mean? is crazy pain in ovaries a sign of pregnancy? ease my mind please.
January 8th, 2014, 07:01 AM
Rebelmommy's Avatar Mommy to controlled chaos
We aren't Dr's so we can't say what could be causing your issues, and even if another woman on here had experienced something similar, does not mean that whatever was going on with her is also going on with you. If you are on Birth control and got a negative test I think it is pretty safe to assume you are not pregnant and should go to the Dr. ASAP to find out what IS going on with you, and if for no other reason then to get peace of mind.

I know that we have all heard stories of women getting pregnant on birth control (and yes it does happen, It did happen to me) HOWEVER, as many of the ladies on this board will tell you, if taken correctly getting pregnant on BC is VERY unlikely, and in fact even when actively trying to get pregnant it very rarely happens the first time you try. I hope you find the answer to what is going on with you soon so you can feel less stressed
JennyForrest likes this.
Talon
(12/05/05) Creighton (01/31/13) (05/02/14)

January 8th, 2014, 09:39 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
When you say you "had unprotected sex on december the 20th" does that mean you forgot to take your BC? If so, how many pills did you forget?

Some women are so sensitive to hormones that if they forget even one pill during their cycle, or double dose and take two at once to make up for it, their hormones get all thrown out of whack. The symptoms you listed are pretty common for that happening.

It just sounds like a weird period to me. Even if you have been taking the pill for a year, you can still get weird ones now and then.

But again, only a doctor can rule out other issues.
January 8th, 2014, 07:06 PM
i havent missed a pill at all. except one night in early december i took my pill then two hours later threw up al night for 11 hours. no idea if that would effect pill pattern haha. unprotected means no condom but on pill. i have no symptoms right now except some headache and white slight yellow sticky discharge. thanks for all the responses. keep them comin. im enjoying getting help from everyone
January 9th, 2014, 08:09 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
Then I'd say it's highly unlikely you are pregnant.
January 9th, 2014, 01:39 PM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
My thoughts. Go see if you can see a doctor for your weight loss, discharge, etc. You don't have to tell your parents you're worried about being pregnant. That's between you and your doc. I would just tell the doc when you get in there what's going on.

The discharge could be any number of things, breakthrough bleeding, ovulation spotting (I get a brown mucousy discharge a lot when I ovulate) or a weird period. The nausea and weight loss could very well be due to you stressing out.

I honestly think it's unlikely you are pregnant but the symptoms may be from your birth control or some other cause that your doctor could help you with.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
January 9th, 2014, 07:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleysworried View Post
okay enough dr. talk! im gonna go. i just want you guys opinions. like your knowledge on this (talking to you moms!). i was at my boyfriends house tonight and we ate dinner. i ate a ton. but my moods are so crazy. i can be happy and sad by a snap of a finger. i am exhausted. i can barely stay awake and i have awful awful pain in my ovaries it feels like. I went pee and there was some white discharge. im gonna go to doctor. i just want you guys insight! please. what can this mean? is crazy pain in ovaries a sign of pregnancy? ease my mind please.
How late are you now? Unfort we cannot tell you what's wrong... that's the dr's dealing. You could also be stressed as to why you're not eating and thinking your pregnant. I'd take another test to see, esp a digi that will definitely be a answer. If the symtoms still arise, I would go to a dr to get a blood test. Although, I iam not trynig to be mean, but if you are truly not ready for a kid, please use protection. It's not a safe mood to play with fire. Pull out method doesn't always work.

Rachel: don't they say something if she was a minor? Since she's 18, her parents should have no say in w hat she does... I just feel that if she's scared to be pregnant, her parents would get mad at her if she was, or anything of the sort.. she should NOT be having unprotected sex. Whether or not on BC pills, its just playnig with fire.
Rebelmommy likes this.

Last edited by Zukin; January 9th, 2014 at 07:31 PM.
February 16th, 2014, 03:34 PM
hello, just an update. still trying to go to doctor. mother is preventing me from going for insurance reasons. but wil be going very soon. so please don't mention it.
but for an update, I have had another period. yet the period was just like mentioned before. brown discharge. short. no blood really. if I would happen to be pregnant iwould be about 5-6 weeks now. the only symptom I have sore boobs. but it could be from ovulating maybe.ive also fluctuated my weight a lot. I dropped 12 pounds in a day then went back up to 103(my normal) in a few days. I have also had 3 negative tests. I want to test again. I also want to go to doctor. please reply but refrain from doctor comments. I want people to read this that my be in the same boat as me. Strange periods, on the pill. what do you think?
February 16th, 2014, 04:50 PM
Again, we are not Dr's but since you asked for opinions on people who have experienced the same thing (on the pill, weird periods) I will tell you my experience. Some birth controls don't work for me because they give me bloating, nausea, mood swings, full breasts and wonky periods. I was on one that I swore every month I was preggo. I got on a better one (all those symptoms disappeared and I had normal periods and everything) and then randomly started bleeding like a stuck pig (sorry TMI) I tried a 3rd and got pregnant on it not once but twice.. so now I practice NFP because I don't need the stress that having all those chemicals coursing through my body can give me I hope you find your answer soon!
Zukin likes this.
Talon

February 16th, 2014, 06:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am just going to say that I don't think you are pregnant either especially after having 3 negative tests. I also wanted to say that I experienced morning sickness when I was taking BCP but when I actually got pregnant with both of my older kids I never experienced morning sickness!!! I just had a miscarriage a couple of weeks ago (at 4 weeks) and I felt nauseous a few times but I never got actual morning sickness though.

I also got bloated on BCP and my weight fluctuated some, too. Another big pregnancy symptom for a lot of women is fatigue. I think that if you were 5 to 6 weeks along you should have had a positive pregnancy test by now. I don't know what hormones your BCP have but Progesterone will give you pregnancy symptoms such as sore nipples/breasts, gas, cramps, bloating, nausea, etc.

My Ovulation Chart
February 16th, 2014, 07:03 PM
thanks for the responses. in case you are wondering I am on cyclafem 1/35 and right now I have about 13 days until my next period. I weigh 105.4 which is up 2 pounds from yesterday but I have been eating TONS. my boobs are icepack sore and my muscles like butt and lower back are sore. im trying my absolute hardest to go to doctor. if any one else has stories about BC feel free to post them. It helps to hear them.
February 16th, 2014, 07:09 PM
that is the one I was on that screwed me up. Like you I am small (weight wise) I weighed 120 at 9 months preggo with my last baby.. I suggest seeing if a Dr. can change your pills
Talon

February 16th, 2014, 07:13 PM
thank you so much rebelmommy. that is great to hear you say. I feel a lot better. thank you!
February 16th, 2014, 11:26 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
No experience with anything save condoms, but I did want to tell you about a similar period of mine. I had a crazy light period once, and I can remember that it was little more than brown or pink blood with floods of what looked like water. I called my doctor once I used a tampon, and it came out of me saturated with what looked like water. It was like I held it under a faucet. I went on to have a typical period the next cycle. Sometimes your periods are just absurdly light or strange. Happens to most women.

I think you may feel pregnant because you are thinking about pregnancy. I've known women to vomit from just PMS before. They weren't pregnant, just PMSing. I get nausea, stomach aches, bloating, headaches, backaches, and sore breasts with my PMS. Sometimes my privates will just hurt. I don't get them all every time. Sometimes I get none of them, sometimes I get all of them, and sometimes just a few.

I personally don't think you are pregnant. On BC, negative tests, AND bleeding seems like a pretty definitive answer IMO. But as the rest said, call your OBGYN to ease your fears. If it's time for your yearly anyway, bring up the funky period. Hope you get your answers soon!
pattyandthemoos likes this.
February 17th, 2014, 09:25 AM
Veteran
Quote:
hello, just an update. still trying to go to doctor. mother is preventing me from going for insurance reasons. but wil be going very soon. so please don't mention it.
but for an update, I have had another period. yet the period was just like mentioned before. brown discharge. short. no blood really. if I would happen to be pregnant iwould be about 5-6 weeks now. the only symptom I have sore boobs. but it could be from ovulating maybe.ive also fluctuated my weight a lot. I dropped 12 pounds in a day then went back up to 103(my normal) in a few days. I have also had 3 negative tests. I want to test again. I also want to go to doctor. please reply but refrain from doctor comments. I want people to read this that my be in the same boat as me. Strange periods, on the pill. what do you think?
I had a weird period as soon as I ended my BCP. I really thought I was pregnant, and so did everyone else. I had all the symptoms, but a negative on a HPT. Went to my gyno, they did a blood test, and I wasn't pregnant. The period was very light and I had bad nausea, sore boobs, exhausted, you name it. Turns out I did get pregnant the next month though (now 28 weeks).
February 18th, 2014, 08:59 PM
Right now. I am a emotional mess. Over absolutely nothing literally. I'm bawling my eyes out. I hope it's all because of the pill. I'm so scared. My boyfriend is acty more scared than me about this. Any other incite about BC and my body let me know. I know, not for sure without going to doctor. Just sharing stories and incite.
February 19th, 2014, 06:36 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Have you taken any more tests? If they're still negative, at this point given your first post was on January 4th, I still don't think your pregnant.
Zukin likes this.
February 19th, 2014, 07:01 AM
I have not taken anymore tests. I really should but $$ is rough
February 19th, 2014, 09:28 AM
HeartHelloKitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I have not taken anymore tests. I really should but $$ is rough
Get one at Walmart or the Dollar Store. They are a buck or less.

Tags
blood , brown , discharge , period , pregnant

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search