I need a urgent response. I am so scared.

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree17Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 4th, 2014, 06:57 PM
Today is january the 4th. my period was due on january 2nd. instead of the usual blood i had several instances of brown discharge but when i wiped there was some blood.
backstory:

i have been on birth control for coming up on a year for body issues. i had unprotected sex on december the 20th. i have a slightly irregular period.

so on the day of my period i had some brown discharge. the next day i had some more brown discharge later on. took a pregnancy test. Negative. later that evening i had a bloody and brown discharge like period. the next day woke up with nothing. later on i had just slight light brown discharge and my panties were soaked with a clear watery liquid. not much of an odor either.

me and my boyfriend are so scared. i know implantation happens before your period begins. and brown usually means old blood. before my period began i had horrible horrible cramps. and when period began i had normal period cramps on and off. as we speak i am having terrible cramps.

am i pregnant? is this brown stuff my period or like implantation? i need help. please. i am so scared.
January 4th, 2014, 07:04 PM
MandyAnn's Avatar aka "JennyForrest"
I'm sorry you are going through this, but no one can tell you if your pregnant. Only a hpt or blood test can. At 2 days late you should have an obvious positive if you are pregnant. Good luck!

Thank you Mrs.Black2006 for my perfect siggy!

All we wanted for Christmas was 2 lines and a + sign.
After 14 months of TTC we are due with our first child August 15, 2015!!!

12/7 15dpo BFP

12/17 Ultrasound #1 5w4d 80 bpm
12/21 HCG 6w1d 63,908
12/23 2nd HCG
12/29 Ultrasound #2 7w2d
January 4th, 2014, 07:07 PM
Sassafrass's Avatar Running Mamma
Only way you will know is if you test. If you are 2 days late you should definitely see a + if you are pg.

Brady('97)
Olivia('98)
Gavin('00)
Jaiden('03)
Gage('05)
Sloan('10)
Silas('11)
and 3 in my heart(3/13, 6/13 & 9/13)

Cautiously expecting our precious rainbow baby 02/18/15

January 4th, 2014, 07:20 PM
i took a hpt. clear blue +/- and it came out to be negative. so what does all this mean.

i feel like i have swollen breasts and major cramps and slight back pain. headaches at night too
January 4th, 2014, 07:21 PM
MandyAnn's Avatar aka "JennyForrest"
Negative means not pregnant

Thank you Mrs.Black2006 for my perfect siggy!

All we wanted for Christmas was 2 lines and a + sign.
After 14 months of TTC we are due with our first child August 15, 2015!!!

12/7 15dpo BFP

12/17 Ultrasound #1 5w4d 80 bpm
12/21 HCG 6w1d 63,908
12/23 2nd HCG
12/29 Ultrasound #2 7w2d
January 4th, 2014, 08:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Give it a few more days and test again. And maybe try seeing a pregnancy center, they may be able to ease your mind. I hope things work out for you.
January 4th, 2014, 08:08 PM
I would also say no your not. If your really scared you should go into your doctor and do an HCG test. Then you can also have a definite answer.
January 4th, 2014, 09:19 PM
Thank you for the fast responses. From what I've posted, what is telling you guys that I am not pregnant?!
January 4th, 2014, 09:55 PM
HopingForLittleFeet's Avatar Veteran
Perhaps the negative pregnancy tests when you are past your period due date? We have no way of knowing for sure either way. I would say no because your period is late and you still aren't getting a positive. If you really want to know, as many have said, go see a dr

Make an ovulation ticker
January 5th, 2014, 12:46 PM
today I have terrible lower left back pain. my panties were soaked with a clear discharge. but no more brown or anything at all. just cramps, lower back pain, swollen breasts, and terrible headaches in my eyes. help. im so scared. I cant go to the doctor because If I am pregnant I don't want myparents to find out yet.
January 5th, 2014, 12:53 PM
HeartHelloKitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It really sounds like you need to go to the doctor, whether it not its pregnancy. There's not much we'll be able to do for you, unfortunately.

January 5th, 2014, 03:19 PM
but everyone says not pregnant because of a negative test. Thanks. my worries are down some. anyone know what the brown discharge could mean?
January 5th, 2014, 05:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ashley, I have a couple questions for you. First off, how old are you and how long have you been sexually active? Next, are you still on a form of birth control? And lastly, why would you not want your parents involved if you were pregnant? I do want to suggest that if you still have not had what you would consider a normal period you should go see your doctor, just to rule out pregnancy or an infection (such as yeast or bacterial vaginosis) of any kind. I would also suggest that if you are having sex without condoms you might want to consider having STD testing done every few months, just to be on the safe side.
January 5th, 2014, 10:03 PM
I am 18. Only had sex with one guy that I am currently with. I am still on birth control and have been on it for almost a year. Me and him have been dating a year and 6 months. Have had sex like 4, 5 times.
January 5th, 2014, 10:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Okay, with you still on birth control I think it's probably safe to assume (along with a negative pregnancy test) that you are not pregnant. If you continue to worry about pregnancy add condoms to your routine along with the birth control you already take. Doubling up can't hurt, and using condoms every time protects you from the possibilities of STDs, especially considering that there are a number of them that do not show symptoms in men but can be damaging to female fertility. And even if your current boyfriend doesn't have any it's a good habit to get into. That way if he's not the last man you have sex with you have set yourself up to be protected. As for the not normal period you just had, I do still suggest you make a trip to see your doctor. At 18 your confidentiality is yours, if you don't want your doctor to talk to your parents about your health they can't. You are a legal adult, and have gained the responsibility of being the boss of your body and health. Obviously I am not your parents so I can't speak for them, but have told both of my teenagers that if they think they are old enough to make a decision to have sex that I expect them to also be old enough to talk to me about it. You may want to consider talking to your mom or dad about sex (even if you dont' tell them everything yet) but start the conversation. Sometimes it can be easier to air some things out instead of hiding them.
MIL2lissy8 and Rebelmommy like this.
January 5th, 2014, 10:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Your parents have no control over what you do anymore once you're 18. I would go to a doctor to verify. I also would not have unprotective sex at all if you or your boyfriend are not ready to have a child...

January 6th, 2014, 10:44 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Sounds like just a weird period. Birth control can do that to you. I would trust the negative tests! Good luck!
January 7th, 2014, 09:08 AM
Well, I have lost like 7 pounds. I can barely eat. I take about two bites and I am completely full. I have no other symptoms right now. What is causing this full feeling and weight loss.
January 7th, 2014, 04:07 PM
Crunchymommy's Avatar Mama of 3 beautiful girls
Send a message via AIM to Crunchymommy Send a message via MSN to Crunchymommy Send a message via Yahoo to Crunchymommy
I would go to a dr. There is nothing else anyone here can tell you. You are on birth control so it is very unlikely that you are pregnant. I would absolutely go to the dr and see what is going on. Good luck to you.
Zukin likes this.
January 7th, 2014, 08:09 PM
HeartHelloKitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
There's no way we would be able to tell you what's causing it. You need to see a doctor.
Crunchymommy and Rebelmommy like this.

Tags
blood , brown , discharge , period , pregnant

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search