Maybe I am going crazy...am I?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 6th, 2014, 02:32 AM
ok, I just realized tonight maybe I might be pregnant..

I consider myself one of the lucky ones as I do not cramp before or during my period or really bloat. I do not get any type of pain and sometimes I am not even sure it is coming unless I wake up with a headache my body feels slightly weird.

Anyway, last month i had sex at the end of my cycle on December 4th. On December 16th, i had the worst stomach burning sensation i have ever encountered..and I did not want to walk and i felt cramps. As you all know from what I described above this is unusual and I really got scared i almost wanted to go to the doctor. The next 2 days i felt weird had a few cramps with extreme bloat and constipation. Then 2 days after I was to start my period nothing really happened except spotting and by the third and 4th days i needed a pad but it was really nothing and it went on very very light for a few more days then nothing. I was very moody and light headed. It is been a week and i realized that i am peeing a lot and i am still a bit l bloated. I took a test I had in the house but it was near its expatriation date and it was negative. Am I over thinking this? Should I take another test?
January 6th, 2014, 07:28 AM
BlueStar26's Avatar Veteran
I'd take another test. Do you think you can wait a couple more days? Is the light period typical?
January 6th, 2014, 09:52 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Definitely another test! Good luck!
January 6th, 2014, 11:05 AM
nope, never have light periods at all.. I will test again soon. Keep everyone posted!
January 6th, 2014, 02:33 PM
now I am getting shooting pains in my boobs and I felt slightly quesy while eating.
January 6th, 2014, 03:32 PM
BlueStar26's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh81 View Post
now I am getting shooting pains in my boobs and I felt slightly quesy while eating.
Hope this brings you excitement??
January 6th, 2014, 04:38 PM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Are you on any hormonal birth control at all? Or have you been recently?

I don't know if you're pregnant, but those symptoms could be a number of things.

Good luck

January 6th, 2014, 09:59 PM
no BC.
January 7th, 2014, 01:11 PM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
To me it sounds like it is probably a light period. I remember when I got pregnant with my son all I had was expired tests and they all worked just fine. I'd probably take another test just to be sure.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
January 7th, 2014, 01:15 PM
yea, that is possible but i feel very sick today. It is probably related to stress as I never , ever ge very light or spotty periods ever in my life. I tired to take 3 tests today and they were all errors...very strange. So the stress continues!
January 7th, 2014, 02:20 PM
Crunchymommy's Avatar Mama of 3 beautiful girls
Send a message via AIM to Crunchymommy Send a message via MSN to Crunchymommy Send a message via Yahoo to Crunchymommy
I would test again. How many dpo are you?

Thanks to *Sharon* for my beautiful siggy

January 7th, 2014, 04:20 PM
I am not sure about DPO as I was not even trying lol.. Anybody else have issues with clear blue digital? I followed the directions to the letter and each time the tests were errors with a stupid book and an arrow!
January 7th, 2014, 07:54 PM
Crunchymommy's Avatar Mama of 3 beautiful girls
Send a message via AIM to Crunchymommy Send a message via MSN to Crunchymommy Send a message via Yahoo to Crunchymommy
I've used CB digis, never had a problem. Were they expired?

Thanks to *Sharon* for my beautiful siggy

January 7th, 2014, 08:04 PM
no, they had 2 years left.. I was very surprised. I contacted the company and they are sending me a new box ha..figures. I have used others before even a cheap OPK that came in one of the other boxes and never had an issue before.
January 8th, 2014, 01:08 PM
so, I took another brand digital test and it was a no. I was like oh okay and I got noisy and opened the test up to look at the strip and see if there were lines. Then I put it back together and then it said positive haha...well, point of the story is dont open digital tests..now I am going to buy a non digital and see what it says since now i am confused.
January 8th, 2014, 03:07 PM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh81 View Post
so, I took another brand digital test and it was a no. I was like oh okay and I got noisy and opened the test up to look at the strip and see if there were lines. Then I put it back together and then it said positive haha...well, point of the story is dont open digital tests..now I am going to buy a non digital and see what it says since now i am confused.

From what i understand, digital tests always have 2 lines, no matter what the result.

January 8th, 2014, 03:44 PM
yea, i know but this did'nt have anything...it was very strange. What I meant was that the screen changed from no to yes when i snapped the top back on lol.
January 9th, 2014, 02:49 PM
um so, i took a fact plus test..nothing showed up..just my standard luck with these things I supposed. However, I took a babyconfirm test and well, it has two windows. I had one bright pink line and the other window well, was just smudged pink. ummm..***.
January 10th, 2014, 12:22 AM

Finally had results but this brand I will not recommend at all. You cannot see it but that second "window" was bright pink run off so it looked smudged and the boxed instructions and the test on the box did not match the test that was in the box! But I conclude BFN! Oh the brand was babyconfirm.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search