NEED help/opinions FAST...WHAT IS GOING ON HERE??

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HopingForLittleFeet

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 6th, 2014, 02:35 PM
My cycles are pretty regulated. I am not on Birth control and have not been for 3 years. I typically have a 29 day cycle. I had my last period on 12/7/13. On 12/5/13 I had sex which I believe to be was protected (condom).
After coming home for the holidays, I had sex with a different man, my ex boyfriend on 12/20/13. According to my projected ovulation date, this was my most fertile day. We did have sex with a condom, and he did ejaculate inside of me with the condom on. I also noticed that my cervical mucus was increased on this day, clear,etc.

I have had extremely sore breasts which I never get, and strange gurgling noises and butterfly feelings in my stomach. I thought I was sick with a fever, but my temp. was 98.3 for a few days.

On 1/2 I took a pregnancy test which was negative. On 1/3, I woke up with spotting. It lasted for an hour then stopped. It came back in the evening. I have had on/off spotting, moderate now light, for three days (it just ended). My periods are usually extremely painful, and heavy.

I took another pregnancy test today, which came out to be negative but it was a faint line, so I am guessing I did not urinate long enough (I have had UTI feeling/symptoms as well).

I am now past my projected due date for period. Should I wait again to test? What are your thoughts---could I be pregnant, even though a condom was used? Also, is there a chance I got pregnant the first time I had sex, two days before my period 12/6? or would it more than likely be from sex on the 12/20 (my most fertile day)?
January 6th, 2014, 02:39 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
I would say you're probably not pregnant since you used a condom. Pregnancy tests are pretty accurate after a missed period. I would probably test one more time to be safe, but then I'd chalk the whole thing up to a light/weird/early period.

Good luck!
January 6th, 2014, 04:34 PM
Any other thoughts?!! Please
January 6th, 2014, 04:54 PM
BlueStar26's Avatar Veteran
I understand you are concerned...but maybe your stress level is playing apart of your weird cycle? Stress can affect your body in weird ways, and our lady parts can definitely play abnormal tricks on us!

That being said, I would try to stay calm! Test again if you haven't gotten your next period.

And to answer your question about which date you may have conceived, I think it would have been the one on the 20th. It is highly unlikely you would have ovulated 2 days before your period. Sorry...probably not the opinion you'd like to hear.
January 6th, 2014, 04:55 PM
HopingForLittleFeet's Avatar Veteran
With the fact that you used a condom, and had that much spotting with two negative tests, I don't think you are pregnant. Try using a FRER, and if it's negative, then I'd also say it's just an odd period
Rachel likes this.

Make an ovulation ticker
January 7th, 2014, 04:22 PM
Crunchymommy's Avatar Mama of 3 beautiful girls
Send a message via AIM to Crunchymommy Send a message via MSN to Crunchymommy Send a message via Yahoo to Crunchymommy
Probably just an odd period.

Thanks to *Sharon* for my beautiful siggy

Tags
late period , pregancy test kits , spotting in pregnancy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search