Alright completely confused

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By stacey78
  • 1 Post By Kylie2213
  • 1 Post By pattyandthemoos

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 11th, 2014, 02:07 PM
Kylie2213's Avatar Member
My last period was December 14th. I have a normal 28 day cycle occasionally give or take a day. I am using both FF and Ovuview to help track ovulation although I know those aren't very reliable at all. I just bought my thermometer about 2 weeks ago to start temping and have been practicing tracking my CM. The app predicted I was fertile Dec the 26th to the 31st. We had intercourse the 1st and the 4th of Jan. We're NTNP. My period is late and I don't feel like it's coming. I have no PMS cramps at all. I experienced one day of slight cramping then that was it, my nipples hurt a little. My clothes rubbing them hurt, hurt when I shower but my boobs don't hurt at all just my nipples. I'm exhausted during the day but at night I can't fall asleep which is unusual for me, little nausea here and there but today I'm having a hard time trying to not run to the bathroom. I'm very gassy lately, I'll eat and get full really fast then an hour or so later I'm absolutely starving. My tummy feels bloated and hard. I've been having lower abdominal pains but they don't feel like cramps. Last week I had a really sharp stabbing pain in my right uterus area. Lasted like 10 seconds. My CM has not dried up at all and looks like lotion when I check. Leaves about half dollar size wet spots in my panties. I was fooling around with the thermometer and noticed my temp was around 99 degrees and I'm not sick. Been that way for like a week but it's during the day not when I wake up. I know that's not reliable either because it's not as soon as I wake up and I don't know what I usually start at. I'm worried to test because I don't want to be let down if it's a BFN. I just want opinions to see what everyone thinks and if it's all in my head.
January 11th, 2014, 02:11 PM
jumpingoffplace's Avatar Love the life you live.
It sounds like you ought to go take a test. If you ovulated a little later than usual (I never ovulate according to any app or online ovulation calendar lol) it's possible. Bite the bullet and take a test- it's the only way to know.

Proud mom of 2 beautiful children (and one on the way!), Desiree (3) and Austen (2). Desiree has autism but that just adds to her sparkle.

06/2007 10/2008 ~Gone but not forgotten.~

Software engineering consultant and state autism advocate.

January 11th, 2014, 02:17 PM
Yea my fiance said we'll get a test tonight so we'll see. Also I forgot add I constantly feel twitches in my uterus. Like how your eye twitches. Don't know what that's about. If I was I know it's too early to feel anything but I've never had a nervous uterus twitch before lol
January 13th, 2014, 09:25 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Did you test?
January 13th, 2014, 11:07 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
I would love to look at your chart. Can you post a link?

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
January 13th, 2014, 08:32 PM
I did test. Both were negative. I'm going to wait a week and try again. If those are negative as well then I'm going to assume it's a crazy cycle.

Also with the chart I didn't input the temps because I didn't start from the beginning and figured it would have been useless.
January 14th, 2014, 04:53 PM
Veteran
Ahh fingers crossed for you!!
Kylie2213 likes this.
January 14th, 2014, 05:16 PM
Thank you =]
January 22nd, 2014, 11:43 PM
Just updating. AF still hasn't showed. I'm currently 15 days late. I haven't tested because my fiance and I are moving into an apartment next week so I've been swamped with all that. I've been dizzy here and there, headaches. Cramps finally started. Had sore boobs for a day last week then nothing. Except on my left boob. There's a spot that's very tender. Yesterday morning it looked like there was tiniest brown tint to my CM. Same thing just now but no AF. Confused still. Going to try and test by then end of this week.
January 23rd, 2014, 12:15 AM
JennyForrest's Avatar 2014 IS OUR YEAR!
Why wait so long? Just pop into the drug store and get a HPT. You would have a blaring positive by now.

January 23rd, 2014, 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie2213 View Post
I did test. Both were negative. I'm going to wait a week and try again. If those are negative as well then I'm going to assume it's a crazy cycle.

Also with the chart I didn't input the temps because I didn't start from the beginning and figured it would have been useless.
I see. I can usually still tell an o date even if I don't have all the temps info (not always). It sounds like you may have ovulated late this cycle and that could throw off when AF would arrive and when you would get a bfp. Keep us posted on when you test again.

January 23rd, 2014, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyForrest View Post
Why wait so long? Just pop into the drug store and get a HPT. You would have a blaring positive by now.
With getting ready for the move I haven't had time and it hasn't been on my mind.

As I thought it was a crazy cycle and AF showed this morning. I'm glad because now I can start temping!!! Thanks ladies
pattyandthemoos likes this.
January 23rd, 2014, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie2213 View Post
With getting ready for the move I haven't had time and it hasn't been on my mind.

As I thought it was a crazy cycle and AF showed this morning. I'm glad because now I can start temping!!! Thanks ladies
Looking forward to stalking your chart. (:
Kylie2213 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search