13 days late, negative hpts.

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Rachel

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 22nd, 2014, 09:04 PM
Hi, I'm a new poster although I constantly check the forum during tww. I am currently 13 days late and I have taken numerous hpts... All negative. A few days before my period was due I had light spotting, brown in color. It was only noticeable when I wiped. I have loads of symptoms, nausea, sore BBS, darker nipples, horrible taste in my mouth. And the day before the spotting I had the strangest tightening in my lower abdomen and a warm sensation. Almost like a warm cloth was laid against my skin from the inside. Again, strange. I should mention that my mother could never test positive on hpts. Could I be pregnant?
February 24th, 2014, 08:57 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Given that you're so late and have had negative tests, I would say you're probably not. Give your doctor a call for a blood test to be sure.
KMH and shana1979 like this.
February 24th, 2014, 02:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ditto.
February 25th, 2014, 07:53 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Well, I think it's possible you're pregnant. BUT, if you are, then I think you did not ovulate when you normally do or when you think you did. The spotting you had could have been from ovulation. If that's the case then you might be pregnant.

Did you notice what your cm was like when you had the spotting? Did you notice any pain on one side (or sometimes I'll notice it on both)?

Are your cycles normally regular or have you ever been late like this before?

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
February 25th, 2014, 08:57 PM
My cycles are slightly irregular, they range from 29-32 days. I've only been significantly late like this once before. But I've now reached my longest cycle. I had a trans abdominal ultrasound on Monday, just because my friend is a sonographer and wanted to help ease my mind. However, she was unable to rule out pregnancy. I have a thick endometrium with a little "blip" and a large corpus luteum. Unfortunately without doing an endovaginal scan we couldn't tell if the "blip" is a early sac. She's going to scan me again in a week. She seemed optimistic that I may be pregnant but couldn't say for sure, either way I definitely ovulated late. I didn't make notes on my cm the week I spotted, so I don't remember, but I have noticed the past week I've had a lot more than normal. Fingers crossed!!!
March 1st, 2014, 06:56 PM
Just wanted to update that AF still hasn't made her appearance, I am now 20 days late. I am nauseous throughout the day and my breasts and nipples have become very tender and sensitive. Hoping for an answer soon.
March 4th, 2014, 07:41 AM
hey samich309 - any update for us? i am experiencing some of the same things!
March 5th, 2014, 08:08 PM
Hi Mego7,
I had my sonographer friend scan me again this past Monday. I have a thicker endometrium, but alas no gestation sac. So not preggors However, my cyst has doubled in size in 7 days. She didn't seem concerned, but I'm not so relieved. Hoping to start my period soon because I am now 24 days late. The cyst can cause irregular periods and pregnancy symptoms so at least I know I wasn't losing my mind, but I just want to move onto another cycle. Hope things work out better for you

Tags
late period , negative hpt

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search