need advice please

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Urchin
  • 2 Post By Urchin
  • 1 Post By RosieRandy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 3rd, 2014, 01:57 PM
Hey everyone i have a question if anyone can help..

Can you fall pregnant from having intercourse 3-4 days before ovulation..

I only ask because i was pregnant in september last year but sadly i ended up losing the baby at 12 weeks but i had sex 3-4 days before ovulation and ive started feeling similar feelings as i was before.. I no its only been a week since ovulation so its most unlikely im feeling this.. but in my very early stages when i didn no i was pregnant i went out drinking not knowing i was pregnant, well days after i was still feeling hungover and constantly tired... iim feeling the same now had a drink friday night and i still feel hungover and been highly emotional and tired.. frequent trips to bathroom and lots of wind and constipation havnt been for a poo ( sorry fr crudeness) for 4 days now..

Does any one have experience with this and knows if i could be pregnant.. im due on my AF on the 13th of this month so do i wait for my af and test after? xxx
March 3rd, 2014, 02:45 PM
Super Mommy
The latest studies have shown that sperm can last even up to seven days, so it's definitely possible. Though seven days is the outside limit, 3-4 days would be very possible. If you like testing, you could probably start in the next few days and squint for a line. Best wishes!
March 3rd, 2014, 02:49 PM
Thank you for ure reply.. yeah i think i might wait to see if my period comes. I hope i am after my last outcome just wondering if it had happened to anyone else xx
March 4th, 2014, 09:15 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Yes, definitely possible.
March 5th, 2014, 09:41 AM
Thank you.. just got a week friday before i can test... i just feel like im in someone elses body im so drained and achy its unreal xxx
March 5th, 2014, 11:14 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Absolutely possible. I got pregnant with my DD from sex 5 days before ovulating. I think it's important to ask though, how do you know when you ovulated? Were you temping? Using OPKs? An app? I think it may be a bit early to be having all the symptoms you're having if you're still over a week from testing. Perhaps it's a virus?
WaitinginNJ likes this.

Proud mama to Audrina (10-10-2011) & Bryden (09-19-2014)

March 5th, 2014, 04:24 PM
Ive got at an app that im using which tells me.. the symptoms are nt strong and im not throwing up or anything like that.. its just similar feelings from before which made me think i cud be. Im not 100% sure.. i think im still abot confused from loaong my first one which was nly 2-3 months ago... i read that quite a few women have felt certain symptoms a week from their period.. i read that it depends how high you hpg hormones are... im just really confused and no that i have to wait x
March 6th, 2014, 04:46 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
The problem with apps is they just take a guess. An app has no idea when you're ovulating...they just take the average of what a typical woman experiences.

Unless you are using opk's, know your body signs really well, or temping, you're not going to actually know when you ovulate. It's really possible you could have ovulated earlier or later than the app told you. I really would not use an app to determine fertility.

Proud mama to Audrina (10-10-2011) & Bryden (09-19-2014)

March 6th, 2014, 09:11 AM
Well i no when i ovulate because i have a lot of mucusy dishcharge when i ovulate and tht happebed 3 days after doing the deeds :/ so i dunno .. just nt used to feeling like this
March 6th, 2014, 09:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes following CM is a good way of pinpointing ovulation. Your PEAK day of cervical mucous will be the day you ovulate. Although only charting temps or ultrasound are going to confirm.
March 6th, 2014, 12:00 PM
WaitinginNJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I say it is possible. I use an app on my phone as well to keep track of my cycles.Yes their O date is just a guess based on other women, however you know you body, if you pay attention to it, you know when you are ovulating. Good Luck and Keep Us Posted

RIP Julianna Rose-Marie Tyreesa
June 6, 2014

My Ovulation Chart

My Ovulation Chart
March 7th, 2014, 09:24 AM
Just to keep u updated. I go my af dates wrong and i was due on yesterday but still no show so 2 days late now :/ x
WaitinginNJ likes this.
March 7th, 2014, 09:36 AM
WaitinginNJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
have you tested yet?

RIP Julianna Rose-Marie Tyreesa
June 6, 2014

My Ovulation Chart

My Ovulation Chart
March 7th, 2014, 02:44 PM
I tested wednesday and was negative.. was due on yesterday and still no sign as of yet.. im trying to wait as long as possible before i test again to avoid dissapointment. As ever since my mmc ive been ttc for the past 3-4 months and its dissapointing when i start bleeding :/ x

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search