Am I Pregnant?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 12th, 2014, 08:10 PM
I don't want to use pregnancy test kit yet. I missed my period (5 days) I've had sore breasts, my nipples have slightly gotten darker. Everytime I eat, I feel something weird in my stomach. I urinate frequently and I get tired easily. I feel a lot more tired than normal. Additionally, I get random cramps in my stomach that make me want to cry. I also feel something in my upper left side around my rib cage, it kind of feel like I'm being stabbed. Also, I've had a very bad discharge. I also feel bloated most of the time. Am I pregnant?
March 13th, 2014, 11:31 AM
WaitinginNJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am not sure, the signs are promising. The only real way is to test. If you are 5 days late, it should come up BFP OR BFN either way. You can get them at the dollar store too. Good Luck.

RIP Julianna Rose-Marie Tyreesa
June 6, 2014

My Ovulation Chart

My Ovulation Chart
March 13th, 2014, 12:34 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Have you had unprotected sex? If so, then it's definitely possible. The only way tot know is to take a test.
March 14th, 2014, 05:24 AM
morgandaniellexx's Avatar Veteran
You just named almost every single symptom I had while pregnant. I'd say your chances of being pregnant with a period five days late and all those distinctive.. is extremely good. Good luck. Let me know! Take a test. First response, 6 days sooner is the best in my opinion but any will work with how late your period is.

March 14th, 2014, 08:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
No way to tell just by the symptoms although a late period coupled with some of the signs you seem to have can indicate pregnancy for sure. But we can't say if you are or aren't. I think you should take a test and put your mind to rest about what is going on. Are you trying to get pregnant?
June 7th, 2014, 11:13 AM
you should take urine pregnancy test sooner,may be u r actually pregnant ,all the best !

Tags
pregnancy , signs , symptoms

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search