CD 46, BFN, what is going on here?!*UPDATE*

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 21st, 2014, 10:09 AM
Regular
Hey everyone. I've been (not so patiently) awaiting my AF's arrival and I'm starting to get worried now. I've been late before, but never like this. I'm now 13 days late, since my average cycle is 33 days. I started POAS at 2-3 days late and tested today and it's been BFN every time. Not even a faint line. I don't even feel like I'm going to start my period soon either. At one point I had pms symptoms, but now there's nothing but a lot of Clear, watery discharge. I don't temp chart btw. We are actually WTTC until our wedding. We have had unprotected sex a few times this cycle, but they were all after my fertile window. I just don't know what to think? What could be happening here? Thanks in advance.

*UPDATE*- today, cycle day 60, AF finally came! I've never been so excited to see her in my entire life! So I'm assuming I probably didn't ovulate that cycle. I had been under a lot of stress, so I'm thinking that's what caused it. I've now joined fertility friend I'm temping, so maybe I'll better be able to understand what's going with me. I also have 3 months to go until our wedding, which is when we plan on beginning to actively ttc, so I'm pretty excited . Thanks everyone!

Last edited by ElovesF; May 5th, 2014 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Update
April 21st, 2014, 05:33 PM
HeartHelloKitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are you determining your fertile window?

April 21st, 2014, 07:35 PM
Maddy6912's Avatar Super Mommy
I ovulated really late on cycle day 52. I thought I was already pregnant but kept getting BFN. Then I got pregnant on cycle day 52 and found out I was pregnant. Sometimes a long cycle happens it sucks!

April 21st, 2014, 09:00 PM
Regular
I've been tracking my periods for 3+ years now on "my monthly cycles" and I just go by what it says, but obviously it probably isnt entirely accurate. It just seems like if I were pregnant, I'd be getting a bfp by now? My last period was march 7th. I guess I could have ovulated late and either am pregnant or just haven't started af yet due to late ovulation? How long should I wait before I get really concerned though?

Btw I'm not worried about being pregnant, I'm concerned that I'm not pregnant and something else is going on. I've just never had a cycle this long before and it's worrying me. I'd be happy if I was pregnant though... Or happy if I'm not too, I just want to know!

Last edited by ElovesF; April 21st, 2014 at 09:08 PM.
April 22nd, 2014, 08:24 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
I would guess that you probably ovulated later than you guessed and you're having a weird cycle. It happens.
April 22nd, 2014, 09:46 AM
HeartHelloKitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
With the discharge you're having, it sounds like you might be close to ovulation now.

April 24th, 2014, 10:34 AM
Regular
CD 50 still no AF. I took two more pregnancy tests and they both came out neg. I'm starting to get sore bbs though, so I think I may be starting soon because I always get that right before af. I don't think I'm pregnant, I think maybe I just ovulated late. I have been under a lot of stress lately so maybe that caused it. Thanks for everyone's responses and I'll update when/if af starts.

My Ovulation Chart

Last edited by ElovesF; April 24th, 2014 at 10:36 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search