12 dpo, blood work today

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 23rd, 2014, 06:58 AM
Hi everyone,

This is my first month ttc, so I'm quite new to this! I ovulated on April.11 or 12 (pretty sure as I felt ovulation cramps those days). Today would be 11-12 dpo. I had a doctor appointment today, and she ordered a blood test for me. Results will be in tomorrow (hopefully). What are the chances my result will come back as BFP if I'm pregnant? Is it too early to test now?

So far, I haven't experienced much symptoms at all. I have mild headache and runny nose. CM is changing from one day to another (watery, creamy, ewcm) <sorry, TMI>. My appetite varies from day to day. And I have very mild nausea (don't know if it's in my head).

Really hoping for a BFP!
April 23rd, 2014, 08:43 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Definitely not too early to be positive. I got my first urine positive at 10DPO. Good luck!
April 23rd, 2014, 08:45 AM
Thank you! I'm anxiously waiting for the result. I'll update here tomorrow once I find out.
April 23rd, 2014, 10:37 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Definitely not too early for a blood test. Good luck!

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

April 26th, 2014, 10:46 AM
wiccan mommy's Avatar Regular
Blood tests are better for me since my body is slow to show up on a HPT that I'm pregnant. Took me being a week late with Gabriel for it to finally show up positive. But this time only me and SO know that its possible that I might be. Not telling anyone else till at least 12 weeks.
April 29th, 2014, 03:03 PM
11-12dpo is a little on the early side, but you should definitely be able to see some results on the blood test if you are pregnant. Baby dust to you!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search