someone help me pls, could i be pregnant?????

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 2nd, 2014, 05:16 PM
Okay so.. my period came on March 6th and then in April it came on the 13th but was a day or 2 shorter than usual. I had egg white mucus on the 18th and 19th and my fiance and i did it. I saw more of the egg white on the 23rd and then did it again on the 24th. As per my period tracker app I supposedly ovulated around april 30th but my breasts have been extremely tender even before ovulation and then i did it again May 1st.

I took a PT but I still have 13 days till my next period so it obv came back negative.

Could I be pregnant???
May 2nd, 2014, 08:19 PM
Regular
Yes you could be. It sounds like you may have ovulated early and since you dtd (did the deed) during the time you noticed "egg white" discharge, it is very possible you could be pregnant. You will have to wait until about 5 days before your missed period to take a pregnancy test. If you still test negative you can test every day until you get your period or a positive result. Anytime you have sex (protected or not) there is a chance of pregnancy. Hope this helps. Good Luck to you.
May 3rd, 2014, 12:33 PM
Are you having any symptoms? we're kind of in the same boat... I had my periods the same days as you and I suspect I ovulated the same day as you as well. And oddly enough, we did the deed the same days as you. Strange coincidence, but I too believe I could be pregnant. But I am having VERYYY STRONG symptoms even this early. what are you feeling?
May 3rd, 2014, 08:47 PM
my breasts are reallllly sensitive and just feel nauseated
May 5th, 2014, 03:06 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Could be, but it's way too early to know. Wait till at least 10 days past ovulation before testing. Good luck.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search