Am I pregnant

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2014, 02:19 AM
Hi My husband and I are TTC, came off pill Jan, regular cycles since,OPK positive 26th, 27th, negative 28th. Baby danced those three days plus every other day a a week prior. Had strong abdominal cramps 1st June, spotting today and yesterday (2nd and 3rd June) and mild cramps since. Period due 9th or 10th, no other symptoms, could I be pregnant? I know I can't test until next week but keen to know if likely....
June 3rd, 2014, 02:35 AM
Hi Tisha,

Thanks for your reply, I thought as much but just wondered. I have ovuview on my phone and when you put symptoms in it tracks and predicts ovulation which has been backed up by my OPK test results so fairly confident when I ovulated (with a two day window as it could take 12-48hrs) and believe we baby danced enough to catch it before and during but finding the wait impossible. This is our first month trying so to be honest would be amazed if was successful on first try but wanted to share my thoughts with someone else trying...
June 3rd, 2014, 10:28 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
I'd wait till closer to the weekend to test, but it's possible! Good luck!
June 3rd, 2014, 12:48 PM
Hi rachel

many thanks for your reply. I hopeoso too! Was going to test sat/sun at earliest...also this may sound wierd but have had a nostril twitch for past few days similar to when you get an eye lid twitch but it pulses on its own accord fairly regular...Hubby reckons cud be linked to iron deficiency but not changed diet at all n surely its a coincidence on same day started getting cramps n spotting- wierd I know but cud it b a symptom? Thanks again its nice to get responses as opposed to reading forums n thinking thats me...or is it...lol.
June 9th, 2014, 02:02 AM
Hi Rachel, Have HPT tested negative Friday and Sunday but now waiting to see whether AF arrives...how about you? I have had same symptoms as pre AF but Im told you get these anyway even if preggo so fingers crossed....
June 10th, 2014, 01:48 PM
Hi, I am due this week so not long to wait to find out. Main symptoms are cramps and bloating but could have others but not be able to distinguish between normal tiredness and pregnancy symptoms as have had quiet few wks and suddenly busy and travelling away for work so would expect to be tired...oh well have tampons and pregnancy tests packed lol - one will get used for sure..... AF due today but no sign yet plenty of cramps but no result, tested negative on 10miu HPT this morning so going to wait til Thursday (If I can...)

Also, strangely enough I developed a nose twitch a week last Monday and it won't shift...like how you can get a twitching eye lid but a nostril instead, can see it move by itself in the mirror - freaky but weird...I've heard some ppl get weird symptoms but perhaps just wishful thinking lol....

FX for us all !
June 17th, 2014, 08:22 AM
Did you end up taking a HPT?
June 17th, 2014, 08:43 AM
Hi Grahamsmom, yes I did and BFN every time, AF was then late by 4 days! Also AF was longer than usual 5 days instead of 3 - from what I've read thats normal after a late AF but on day 6 AF now finished (yesterday with spotting) and still have cramps. Thing is they are const5ant abdominal cramps which I dont usually get....Also, normally dont get cramps after AF always before and first couple of days....I've also found it to be heavier than normal for me and so puzzled....thing is HPT still BFN (tested yesterday just on of chance as some ppl get BFN's during AF) but now wondering whether its thrown my O day as ready to start trying again end of this week but cramps are just painful...saw family at the weekend and was wearing two of those heatpad thingys one for back, one for abdomen and that only just kept it at bay...wondering if ive had an early miscarriage as this is so uncommon for me....in one weay hope I have as it means we're 50% of the way there just need to get it to stick! Roll on 2nd month TTC!

P.S. nose twitch still happening - strange, unexplained and annoying....
June 17th, 2014, 08:50 AM
Best of luck! From what you were describing it did sound like you were pregnant!
June 17th, 2014, 08:59 AM
But never showed on any tests...I even used the clearblue digital in case the dip stick ones you can buy cheap werent working...wish the abdominal pain would disipate...should I go see my GP or just load on on painkillers? (I usually very rarely take any painkillers) but did at wknd but didnt seem to help....

OH well month 2....
June 18th, 2014, 05:44 AM
Hi all finally went to docsn luks like gad an infection perhaps caused by first month ttc...on 3 day antibiotics but have been told can resume as trying thur, sat n mon this coming wk. Have been told to wee straight after as well as begore sex but want to sit fir a while to give swimmers a chance but dont want infection...gonna try the instead cup so perhapsthat will mean can wee straight away. She reckoned hormones caused the late heavy n painful period...not convibced but on to month two..

Sorry for typos using phones pedictive text...
June 21st, 2014, 03:58 AM
Hi again, OK so had 3 day course of antibiotics and thought ok so back on month two, tested with a clearblue advanced digital ovulation kit and it tells me im on my two most fertile days already! Have used softcup and tried morning sex this time and after coffee (try anything eh?) but just surprised as my ovuview app said would ovulate monday but now have told it ive had a positive ovulation test its changed to today which is 24 dpo, im usually always 26-28 days so surprised but hey not going to miss it if I am ovulating early but just surprised as only came off a 5 day AF on Monday...oh well, baby dust and here's hoping...have pains again but guessing these are ovulation pains as not as painful or as constant just niggly pains (if thats a word!)...
June 21st, 2014, 11:53 PM
From what you are describing its really hard to tell if yes or no, my wife is doing exactly similar to you but that's not a sure sign, we waited for another 3 months and had her ultra sound and blood test and that's the time when doctors gave us the good news.
June 22nd, 2014, 12:35 AM
Hi Maurice, thanks for your reply, just realised that was reading the digital tester wrong, it is flashing a smiley which means I am in high fertility but not peaked which means it is informing me earlier than the dip sticks, which still read negative, I'm still on course for Mon/Tues as O day...running out of softcups though so thinking can only do twice more... (have some on order from Amazon not sure where else you can get them from....). Also just had a very realistic dream dreaming that was away for work and got my positive HPT and then used the digital predictor and realised had been pregnant for 5 wks...horrible when you wake up after a dream like that!
June 25th, 2014, 04:11 AM
Hi Maurice, OK so I have had six flashing smiley days with advanced CB ovulation test but now today with a flashing smiley I get a solid strong line on standard dip stick testers, why didn't I get the solid smile on CB first? Going to go by the dip sticks and BD tonight and tomorrow, BDed last night also and three times in past five days so should have covered all bases. Last month after had OPK positives I BDed the day of and the day after as well as every other day before that but thinking this time will do the two days after O in case I Oed late....Not convinced about the clearblue advanced though....
June 29th, 2014, 12:34 AM
Hi Juodukea, I am good thanks, almost in the 2WW, I have been temping and CM monitoring this month as wanted to confirm O had happened and pretty convinved Oed either Fri or Sat. Bded plenty so FX. Will resist testing temptation until FF tells me to which it suggests 16th July (2 days after period due) which also happens to be our anniversary (Yay!) so FX for a BFP on our anniversary lol....

As an update to the above CB digital advanced then went solid smiley day after dip stick but wondering if had my surge between 7am (CB advanced) and 11am (dip stick test). Thats the only thing that explains it....I like CB advanced for the smileys but too expensive to maintain...I am pretty regular (aside from 1st month TTC AF 4 days late - grr) and 28 day cycle so can handle not having the estrogen level increases confirmed methinks, will keep with the dip sticks as cheaper...

what stage are you at?
July 1st, 2014, 10:45 AM
Hi Guys, Can you check my chart and tell me your thoughts as have been strugglin with temping (wake up before alarm or suddenly and by the time have checked the time the temp is inaccurate to the point where FF didnt like the one I put in today (a whole 1.2 degrees F higher so discarded it but without temping and without a scan how else can I confirm I've O'd? My OPKs and CM suggest around about 27th/28th but would like a second opinion....also have just added in my clearblue digital test results (as was unaware that that came under monitors) and it has now adjusted to say Thur 26th but still not convinced as that means the temps are out of sync with the monitors...if I only tested with peak result on one day with clearblue advanced digital should I record a second peak as daresay that will switch O day to Friday but as was instructed to not run the test any longer dont know for sure....any ideas?
August 15th, 2014, 09:14 AM
Hi Guys, as an update I am still preggers, the test lines are so strong that the control lines are diminishing now and got a very strong positive on an OPK last night which im told isnt as sensitive to HCG so means levels strong, have doc appt 1st sept but an early U/S 28th August. 5 wks 1 day today, known for a week and 3 days and still cant believe it, test using cheapos daily to ensure sticking and twice per week with FREF and CB as love them! Eating healthily, fruit, yoghurts, milk etc no processed foods, have tender BBS and they are bigger, have some bloating which I like to think is my first sign of a bump and frequent urination especially during the night. Some twinges/aches but no PMS pains at all, officially have missed my period by 6 days which is longest ever so feeling more and more convinced but wont feel certain for sure til see it on U/S.....cant wait....Thanks for all your comments and anyone else with an April due date msg me!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search