What Are My Chances?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 15th, 2014, 06:17 PM
I had sex with my husband on the 14th day of my 26 day cycle (June 1st). Since I haven't received any of my regular period symptoms (sore breasts, cramps) which I normally receive the week before my period. My period is now, one day late, but last night I experienced some tenderness in my breasts and I am experiencing some fatigue. I've heard that changes in routine or nutrition can lead to late periods or odd cycles and recently I've been under a bit more stress than usual and I've start college courses once again.

​We used the pull out method effectively but even so I wonder if a small amount of semen may have slipped in through his pre-ejaculate.

​What do you think the likelihood of me being pregnant is?
June 15th, 2014, 08:09 PM
Rebelmommy's Avatar Mommy to controlled chaos
Test, you should be able to get an accurate result if you are a day late. On the pull out method I will say that hubby and I used it effectively for 7 years with no issue before we tried for another baby
Talon
(12/05/05) Creighton (01/31/13) (05/02/14)

June 16th, 2014, 10:10 AM
Thank you :-D

I have a quick question, when using the withdrawal for as long you and your husband did, did you ever use it twice in one night with urinating in between?
June 16th, 2014, 10:19 AM
Rebelmommy's Avatar Mommy to controlled chaos
We have The main reason withdrawal fails is that men don't withdraw when they should and stay to long inside.. If you do it right (make sure he pulls out in time, cleanse the area and be sure he urinates afterwards) you can (at least in our experience) go multiple times in a row
Talon
(12/05/05) Creighton (01/31/13) (05/02/14)

June 16th, 2014, 03:57 PM
I ment to ask if you have without urination inbetween >_< But thank you :-)

Tags
motherhood , ovulation , pregnancy , pregnant , withdrawal

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search