What do you ladies think

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 28th, 2006, 01:26 PM
DevineEssence's Avatar Super Mommy
1dpo Nothing
2dpo Nothing
3dpo Nothing
4dpo Twinges on both ovaries and a little pulling around belly button and face broke out
5dpo Same twinge and pulling but now there is a little pain in my pubic/vaginal area (probable from bding)
6dpo Same as above starting to be very tired after work.
7dpo Same as above w/o pubic/vaginal pain and twinges but my mouth is extremely watery not like nauseated or anything just watery. I could not sleep on stomach which I fall to sleep on stomach but when I tried I started cramping.
8dpo Face cleared up nipples feel a little sore and a lot of creamy cm lower stomach and back pain.
9dpo Same as above
10dpo Woke up and noticed my nose look swollen and when I asked my DF and brothers they too noticed it. Still have those funny feeling in stomach its like cramping but like twinges and it moves around. It doesn't hurt like AF cramp or uncomfortable like O cramps but a little annoying like a constant pinch or something. Last night also DF had the AC on 64degrees and all night I was so hot that when I woke up this morning my side of the bed was wet with sweat.

DF think I may be pregnant but I am just trying to relax and not over exaggerate anything. AF is due in a week and maybe all of this is for her. I noticed different things about my body since I started TTC and paying close attention that I never felt before.

August 28th, 2006, 02:11 PM
Mommy2Amara&Kayori's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mommy2Amara&Kayori
It could be nothing since you were not paying close attention before you started TTC. BUt I think it sounds like you could be pregnant. Wait a week and then I would test. Keep us posted.

Expecting our 3rd bundle of joy!

August 28th, 2006, 04:15 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
I think it's definately possible!!!!!

August 28th, 2006, 04:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I could have written this myself. Can't help you hun. I'll tell you what my DH has been telling me...

Well, you are either pregnant... Or gonna get your period.
Then, he says, well based on the way you have been eating, your are pregnant... Hey! What's a trip to Baskin Robbins every night gonna hurt??

I hope we both get our bfp's.
<div align="center"></div>
August 28th, 2006, 06:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MamaMelly
Quote:
Hey! What's a trip to Baskin Robbins every night gonna hurt??[/b]
LoL I had ice cream almost every night when I was pg. I HAD to have it!
August 29th, 2006, 06:41 AM
DevineEssence's Avatar Super Mommy
Thank you ladies for your replies. I this is in fact my 4 month trying I have noticed many things that the body goes through and some month before af visits I cramp a week before or my breast hurt a couple of days before or so. This month my nipples are sore not my breast and the cramps started so early. I have literally been cramping since three day before o to me thats crazy. Now I can add weird dreams to the list. Last night I woke up twice because of these horrifing dreams. Soory so long I just wish I knew what is going on with me.

August 29th, 2006, 06:50 AM
Veteran
I can totally relate to you! I had some crazy dreams last night too and I woke up with almost a sinus infection type feeling but by mid afternoon it starts getting better. I feel like a truck hit me and I did have some cramping. I'm probably making up symptoms, but I hope not! We'll see in a week. Lots of baby dust to all!

TY Dizneenut for My Gorgeous Siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search