We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I'm wondering if I should test.....Its been a month since my D&C, and still no AF. I know that it can arrive anywehre between 4-6 weeks usually, but I'm very anxious. I've also heard many stories of women becoming pregnant again before AF returned. My DH and I BD on Dec. 16, 21, 23, 26, 28, 31, Jan. 2, 3, 6, 7.
I dont know exactly when I would have O'ed, since I dont temp or anything, but I felt like I did around Dec 24-26. I dont even feel like AF is coming..no signs at all. I have been really tired lately though. What do u think....should I just wait it out, or test for the heck of it?????
I would say to hold off if you can. I believe that it is on the early side for testing. But it really depends on your budget and peace of mind ya know? If you tested then at least you'd know for sure. That is if you were unable to hold off.
well I tested yesterday morning.....BFN....maybe it's just too early, or Af is coming soon!! Either way..I wish I new an answer! Last time I was pregnant I didnt get a positive HPT until I was 6 weeks. So who knows! I will test again in a week or so if Af doesnt show her ugly face!!