Up and down last night/this morning

Forum: Divorce and Separation

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Divorce and Separation LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 3rd, 2009, 04:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommy2lilman Send a message via Yahoo to mommy2lilman
Ugh. My stomach hurt so bad from eating chili last night. I thought i had acid reflux since I kept gettin pressure on my stomach, them I'd wake up.. Sit up.. And burp acidy fumes..

But at 2-3 am... I ended up puking up my dinner. Eeew! Martin didn't even rub my back or anything.. He hauled his butt outside and went to his storage shed and worked on bullets while I had to clean up the floor... And still feel awful..

I just got sick again... This time in the trash can.. Martin just got dressed and went to work..

November 3rd, 2009, 05:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Blondzilla
Awww sorry you're not feeling well. That's not fun! Hope you get well soon and I hope Frederick doesn't get it!
HUGS!
November 3rd, 2009, 07:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks.. I think it's food poisoning. I have it coming out both ways. I just gave little man orange juice.. The smell of it made me want to hurl again..

November 3rd, 2009, 07:38 AM
rubyredslipperz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah sounds like a little case of food poisoning. I had that like two weeks after DH and I got married. It sucked. But it was over in like 24 hours. I remember gettin sick with my EX around, even with morning sickness he left the house in a hurry, leaving me to fend for myself. We went to disneyland one time and all of us got a bug. He left me sick in the hotel room with two babies to tend to while sick as a dog while he went to the hospital to get some meds for himself and sleep uninterrupted.... I'm sorry you're not feeling good! I hope it passes shortly. What helps me is peppermint tea and a little pepto bismulth.

November 3rd, 2009, 08:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks.. All I want to do is sleep.. I need Ginger ale, apple sauce.. Clear jello..

Sorry your x did that.. That's just wrong..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search