Good news!!!

Forum: Divorce and Separation

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Divorce and Separation LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 10th, 2010, 09:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I proposed a specific payment plan schedule to the attorney and let her know that I would not be able to have the full amount at the time she requesting and she said that my proposal was acceptable to her! YAAAAY!

I was so sick over this and now I am relieved! WHEW!

February 11th, 2010, 05:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Blondzilla
Oh that is GREAT NEWS! I am so glad! I know what a miserable burden that was to you and now you have that problem solved....WOOOOHOOOO! and court is getting closer and closer...soon this will all be behind you!
THANK GOD! Remember how you felt when you first came to this board? So scared, so confused and so pregnant! LOL Now you have your beautiful baby boy (BTW when do we get some new pictures?) and you are self confident and in charge! I LOVE IT! AND...you know that light at the end of the tunnel is NOT a train! LOL
HUGS!!!!
February 11th, 2010, 08:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I remember exactly the way I was, and how I felt. It was absolutely the most awful thing I have ever been through..those hormones really didn't help. What a mess I was......thanks for supporting me every step of the way, Dani. I'll work on getting pics of the boys up within the next few days.

She has been paid 40% of what he has paid over the months. That's awful! But I am still thankful. I would like the ex to reimburse that-considering it was all support for the children that had to go to the attorney.

We shall see...she emailed me and I guess we have to all meet up to try to reach agreements outside of court first before trial. That really craps my plans.
February 11th, 2010, 03:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Blondzilla
I would INSIST that he pays the costs! It's BECAUSE of him that you have these costs! HE is the one that caused this to be long and drawn out and for your child support to be paying the attorney costs is just WRONG! Don't ask him to pay them TELL him. DOn't let her blow you off about this either. There is just no good reason for you to pay this!
I can't wait to see the pictures of the babies! You know me...I LOVE babies! And yes, you HAVE come such a long way since then! I am so proud of you! (hope that doesn't sound patronizing...)
HUGS!
February 12th, 2010, 01:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am not talking to him about ANYTHING except the parenting plan right now. He doesn't know how to separate issues. If I tell him ANYTHING financially that I dont agree with right now, then any agreements that we come to on the parenting plan go out the window because he gets all pi$$y and I might as well 'write it on toilet paper' as KrazE says. lol
So Im keeping it cool, trying to kick out the parenting plan, and when that is signed and agreed, then letting him know what I dont agree with, trying the mediation, and finally going to trial. That way, at a trial, the only thing that needs addressing is the financial matters and he wont be able to go back on the parenting plan that he agreed to. We will see how this pans out.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search