None

Forum: Divorce and Separation

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Divorce and Separation LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2010, 10:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ok, my hearing is Thursday. And the talk about switching to separation? I guess I am just playing the passive waiting game to see what happens....one way or another.

I feel really weird.
March 9th, 2010, 11:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
OK, maybe I shouldn't even be considering this! ACK!

Someone input please? Maybe I should wait and see if the attorney even addresses this?

And if she doesn't call back or email, do I just go the hearing anyway to make the divorce final?

OMG....someone help me! LOL!

IM a friggin mess.............

Wish I could call someone to knock to some sense into me! IM really going to throw up now.
March 9th, 2010, 11:45 AM
KrazE's Avatar ShutTheFrontDoor
I'm confused! What are you talking about hon?

Just read your other post & I am even more confused now than before.

Are you saying that he is using money & insurance as some sort of bribe to not make the divorce final?
If that's the case, he's got something up his sleeve.

I will be heading out in a few minutes when the kids get home from school, but I will be back and checking in here!

Last edited by KrazE; March 9th, 2010 at 11:52 AM.
March 9th, 2010, 02:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Im talking about that we reached an agreement Friday. Then he wanted to change it to a separation. ( I would get more money that way) and so I told him if he was crazy enough to call the attorney himself and research that, that everything would stay the same in as in our agreed divorce papers, and I got more money, then I would agree.

He called her. She didn't immediately return his call yesterday and he is calling her again? I let him do the work if he really wanted to do this...so he did. I just sent her an email saying that if he called her, I was willing to do this and that was all I wrote. LOL! Hearing is on Thursday.

I dont know...Im just kinda waiting on what she says.
March 9th, 2010, 03:31 PM
Ah ok

Well, you do whatever you feel is right for yourself and the kids; don't sign anything until you are certain and make sure that when all is said & done, it's set in..stone so to speak

March 9th, 2010, 04:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I only see the point for the short term. I have always thought separation was just an excuse for two people to get past the denial stage....however long and drawn out may be....

I dunno. I didn't call the attorney myself....just email. So maybe that's why she didn't do anything about it? I dont even know if I want to? So...tomorrow is Wednesday.....I would have to call her myself probably to change this...since I hired her and all....lol. And I havent.
March 9th, 2010, 04:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry for my brief moment of wavering doubt. Sticking to my guns...no amount of money is worth everything that my children and I have been through.

I guess if we were meant to be together, it would be GOD who brought us back together. And IF that were in His plan for our lives, it would be a long long while.

Thanks for humoring my stupidity.......

Today is hard...tomorrow will be harder....and I will probably be drunk on Thursday. LMAO
March 10th, 2010, 04:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Blondzilla
Drunk sounds good...Drunk sounds real good. I can do drunk.
March 10th, 2010, 04:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopenot4gotten View Post
Sorry for my brief moment of wavering doubt. Sticking to my guns...no amount of money is worth everything that my children and I have been through.

I guess if we were meant to be together, it would be GOD who brought us back together. And IF that were in His plan for our lives, it would be a long long while.

Thanks for humoring my stupidity.......

Today is hard...tomorrow will be harder....and I will probably be drunk on Thursday. LMAO
I know that trying to see past the hurt isn't easy, but you're right, you need to stick to your guns. You have been fighting this all along, and it's time to get it over with instead of going through the bulk of it a second time.
It's not worth it for you to give in even if it does have a financial benefit. Follow your path that you know is right, it's what you have been fighting for all this time and remember that it will be over soon!

March 10th, 2010, 06:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondzilla View Post
Drunk sounds good...Drunk sounds real good. I can do drunk.
LOL! Dani you crack me up!

Thank you Kraze for your support.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search