Venting

Forum: Divorce and Separation

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Divorce and Separation LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 28th, 2010, 10:04 AM
Shyann's_Mommy09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I swear this is all I do right now and Im sorry I dont respond much to other posts I just dont have much time to be on here.

DH told me that he thinks we still should work on things for Shyanns sake but I just dont think my heart is in it anymore. Im so sick of his attitude and the way he acts. He still gets everything handed to him on a silver platter and he just cannot get his priorities straight. His mom put him on their cell phone plan again so he had to go get the best phone he could. He got a new blackberry and then when he found out that he couldnt teather it to the computer he decided hes going to trade it in, close his account with sprint and have his mom open him a Iphone on at&t. So Im sitting here trying to make ends meet, getting $150 every 2 weeks from a job that barely gives me 8 hours a week and hes buying hundred dollar phones. I told him I needed to buy diapers this week and hes like "oh I will buy them dont worry." and when I said "yeah right" he was like "fine I wont buy them you can then." just like I figured would happen.

Plus he told me last night he is getting a car. Granted he is driving around a huge Ford F250 that gets really bad gas milliage and he has to spend a ton in gas he still should be happy for what he has that his parents have given him to drive not go out and get a new car. The car that we have is mine and is in my name so when we get divorced he will need a car of his own but its not like I can drive my car right now. He couldnt keep insurance on it so we couldnt get new tabs on it when my birthday rolled around in March and I cant save the money to put stuff on it because he hasnt helped me get what Shyann needs.

Then he tells me that his parents want me to bring Shyann to see them this week and I just about lost it. Im driving my dads car to work, its a really old car and is close to pretty much falling apart. They have told me I cannot drive it all over the place and his parents live 30 miles away. I cannot afford to ruin that car because I cannot replace it and its suposed to be my sisters and as soon as she gets her licence next month I wont even have that to use anymore. I keep telling them if they want to see her they need to make the effort to come my way because I cant take her out there all the time and its like they dont understand it. And then DH says Im keeping Shyann from him which is bull because he has not made the effort to come to her.

Ugggg he just makes me so mad now. I remember when we were dating and he was away at college and I missed him all the time, now its not like that and I think thats how I know its over.

Sorry for typos I dont feel like spell checking.

April 29th, 2010, 08:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Blondzilla
First of all, he has a legal obligation to pay child support and to make sure his daughter is taken care of. Secondly, I would not even consider "trying to work things out" with a man who was so immature that he would worry about getting a new car before he'd worry about diapers for his child. If they want to see her, they need to come and get her AND bring her back. PERIOD! At roughly $350 a month, you have no extra for gas to make a 60 mile round trip-TWICE! How dare they even expect that when they have enough money to be buying their "grown son" new phone, and whatever else they're doing for him. Do they KNOW their son is doing this to his child? Do they realize how he is putting new cars and cell phones ahead of his obligations to his own baby? If not, I think it's time they knew! Perhaps when they come to pick her up, say "Would you please tell your son to give me some money so I can buy diapers for her because I have asked and he refused." He wants to be a mama's boy then get him in trouble with mama. Normally I would not suggest getting them involved but geeezzzz...what a brat he is being!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search