Finally Realized

Forum: Divorce and Separation

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Divorce and Separation LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 6th, 2010, 10:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Why DH and I just don't get along. He was told by more than one person at school yesterday that he is an insensetive *******. When he told me this I looked dead at him and said well you are, and he AGREED. I honestly completely hate his dad, because he made him this way. I've worked so hard to even earn his trust, that I'm not sure I have it in me to keep putting up with the insensitivity. I needed his support yesterday and at first rather than set myself up to get hurt, when he got tired of me crying, I just kept him shut out. Well he got mad that I wanted to keep him shut out, because I didn't want to wind up crying more. Well when I finally let him close, he did exactly what I knew he would do, and I cried more. Then he proceeds to tell me I can't cry once the baby gets here. That I have to be strong...you know I've been the strong person my whole life, I'm entitled to cry when I feel like it! But things are getting better I think. He won't talk to me about anything, and in return to that I just don't talk to him about things. I'm stepping away from this board for various reasons...but I will say that you need to be sure to read the posts very carefully. Some information was either missed or ignored in mine, because I told to try things that I had either mentioned and been shot down or had done. Thanks for listening though ladies, but I'm just not comfortable here anymore. I just don't feel like i should even be considering divorce or seperation. For 1) I do not believe in divorce 2) I'm pregnant so its just not an option.

Last edited by MommyBeth; May 6th, 2010 at 10:23 AM.
May 6th, 2010, 07:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Well you are probably gone....

But divorce is always an option. My question to you is do you want your child to grow up and marry an abusive person????

If you say no! Good! But that's exactly what you are sentencing them too if you stay with this guy.

I'm not trying to be mean. Quite the opposite. I've btdt. But I did break the cycle for my dd's sake. I don't want her to grow up to be me. I want her to grow up & marry a wonderful guy who treats her like a princess.

Please think this through. Ultimately it's your decision. But you & your child deserve a good life.

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah
May 7th, 2010, 03:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Good luck with everything!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search