Introducing myself!

Forum: Divorce and Separation

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Divorce and Separation LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 6th, 2010, 02:41 PM
*Cheyenne*
Hello ladies, My name is Cheyenne, I'm 22 and happily married to my husband Terry (30)
I have 3 beautiful children, 2 boys, Ethan 4 and Emory 3 and a 5 month old daughter named Breilyn.

The reason I'm introducing myself is because I've been there, I've been divorced and I know what it is like and I can offer some comfort to you ladies if needed (those of you who may go through this) it is not easy, I was pregnant with my son Emory at the time of my seperation from my first husband, and it was very hard because I loved him so much, I was pregnant with his child for crying out loud, but what ended my marriage was his inability to be faithful, I found out he got another woman pregnant. My son was born in December of 06 and our divorce was filed in April 07 (by me) and finalized in October of 2007.

I'm here for you ladies if you need someone to talk to!
May 7th, 2010, 02:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Cheyenne!

How great of you to reach out and show support to everyone! I was pregnant, too, on our way out. I have been divorced for almost 2 months now.

Nice to 'meet' ya!

HUGS!
May 7th, 2010, 04:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Blondzilla
Cheyenne, thank you for offering your support! I'm sorry I didn't welcome you earlier and introduce myself. I'm Dani, the host here. (I just started training for a new job this week so I haven't been on much at all or I would have said hello earlier! LOL) As you know, it's a very difficult thing to go through and anytime you can talk to someone who has been through it, it helps you see that there is hope and a light at the end of the tunnel....and it ISN'T a train! LOL
May 7th, 2010, 06:17 PM
*Cheyenne*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondzilla View Post
Cheyenne, thank you for offering your support! I'm sorry I didn't welcome you earlier and introduce myself. I'm Dani, the host here. (I just started training for a new job this week so I haven't been on much at all or I would have said hello earlier! LOL) As you know, it's a very difficult thing to go through and anytime you can talk to someone who has been through it, it helps you see that there is hope and a light at the end of the tunnel....and it ISN'T a train! LOL
Thank you for the welcome ladies, and Dani, it's quite alright, I understand that we all have our busy lives! I actually didn't even know this board existed, otherwise I would've been here sooner, I was just browsing around JM yesterday and seen it, and thought, I could be a support person for any lady who is considering divorce, or even just seperation, because I was seperated for a long time before I even filed my divorce because I felt like I could try to save my marriage, ugh, I'm glad I didn't because I soon realized he wouldn't be faithful to me nor did he have to capability to be faithful to anyone! And yes, there is light at the end of the tunnel (nope not a train), look at me today, I'm happily married with a brand new baby girl (of course she is 5 months old now) time flies!

Also, if anyone would be interested in hearing my story, I would be more than happy to share it, it does not effect me anymore, and I've spoken more than once about my divorce story, and if any of you ladies (who are considering seperation or divorce) would like to hear my story, let me know, and I will post it for everyone to read and maybe a host can sticky it as an "Impact Story" and you ladies could add yours if you're comfortable! If that's okay with you Dani?
May 7th, 2010, 06:54 PM
KrazE's Avatar ShutTheFrontDoor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondzilla View Post
What do you think you're doing having a life instead of being on here??!!

Welcome Cheyenne!
I'm Kim, Mom to 4 smelly two-legged people.

May 7th, 2010, 07:25 PM
4wildflowers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to 4wildflowers
Welcome, Cheyenne! It's so kind of you to come here and offer support. I'm fairly new to this forum, and did post my story a while back. I've read more than I've posted, but have definately found great comfort in reading others stories. I'd love to hear yours.

My kids.....
Jake 13
Shane 9
Brynne 6
Claire 4

May 8th, 2010, 09:04 AM
*Cheyenne*
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wildflowers View Post
Welcome, Cheyenne! It's so kind of you to come here and offer support. I'm fairly new to this forum, and did post my story a while back. I've read more than I've posted, but have definately found great comfort in reading others stories. I'd love to hear yours.
Well I'd love to share it with you ladies! I'll post it here after bit, I am making lunch for one monster, and trying to get the other to take a nap cause she is grouchy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search