Warning negative post!

Forum: Divorce and Separation

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Divorce and Separation LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 9th, 2010, 01:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy

Last edited by hopenot4gotten; September 10th, 2010 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Too many 'debatable' details...sigh
September 9th, 2010, 10:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Blondzilla
deleted

Last edited by Blondzilla; September 20th, 2010 at 05:05 PM.
September 9th, 2010, 04:27 PM
KrazE's Avatar ShutTheFrontDoor
I'm sorry for only picking this one part of your post out but your friend with AIDS is committing a crime and could be charged under a number of different charges such as Criminal Transmission of HIV, murder, manslaughter, attempted murder or assault.

He needs to stop what he is doing, and you should be reporting him to the authorities - how many lives is this person possibly changing with a deadly disease?

What about the innocent wives of the married men? What about babies that are conceived without knowing of a possible infection?
How can a person stand back & allow another to possibly kill numerous people & help further spread a horrifying disease?

I apologize for harping on this, but I'm beyond disgusted that the authorities have not been called - friend or not!

September 10th, 2010, 12:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Kraz, I realize that you thoroughly enjoy the debate thread here, but my post was not open for debate, nor was I asking what to do on that situation. I actually came here for support and understanding and only explained that situation as to make my post clear on why I am having such a rough time as it pertained to new relationships after divorce and the fears that go with it.

If there are legalities that you think I should know, or your opinions of right or wrong, next time, please just send them in a PM, instead of bashing on the details. I would really appreciate that rather than feeling that you would prefer you were debating a topic and not so supportive or remotely even close addressing the real issue in a post.

Thanks
September 10th, 2010, 01:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy

Last edited by hopenot4gotten; September 10th, 2010 at 09:36 PM.
September 10th, 2010, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopenot4gotten View Post
Kraz, I realize that you thoroughly enjoy the debate thread here, but my post was not open for debate, nor was I asking what to do on that situation. I actually came here for support and understanding and only explained that situation as to make my post clear on why I am having such a rough time as it pertained to new relationships after divorce and the fears that go with it.

If there are legalities that you think I should know, or your opinions of right or wrong, next time, please just send them in a PM, instead of bashing on the details. I would really appreciate that rather than feeling that you would prefer you were debating a topic and not so supportive or remotely even close addressing the real issue in a post.

Thanks
It wasn't a debate, I responded to what you posted stating that your gay male friend with AIDS was having at least oral sex with others, some of who are married and you don't believe he is informing them of his status before hand.

I already posted 'legalities' - if you know that he is doing what you have stated, then what I said in my post stands.

I didn't bash you, and you seem to have missed the fact that when you post something openly on a public forum, people may not agree with what you have posted; what part of my usage of an apology in my post did you miss?

The majority of us that post here have been through hell & back, so I don't appreciate your accusations of abuse or telling me I am debating when you're far off the mark; as it stands, I have nothing further to even bother saying to you since you want nothing more than support and coddling rather than anything the least bit constructive or, as I felt compelled to, make note of something I read as life altering for people in your post.

Pardon me for thinking of others possibly contracting a deadly disease; what a horrible person that makes me.

September 10th, 2010, 08:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommy2lilman Send a message via Yahoo to mommy2lilman
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopenot4gotten View Post

Thanks
I realize you deleted your OP but kraze is exactly right. It is legally wrong. Even blondzilla said it was morally, ethically, and legally wrong. He will ultimately end up in jail. The Cdc nor authorities do NOT take kindly to that at all.

What if it was you he did that to? Or someone did that to one of your kids when they grew up? I too and offended and digusted by your friend as a human being.

As far as wanting support, I can support fears and you bring afraid of letting someone in for fear of getting hurt. That's genuine. It's hard to let go of fears.

I hope time helps you find someone deserving and genuine. Take it one day at a time.

September 10th, 2010, 09:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I just didn't feel you were supportive to what the post was originally about. You became 'passionate' over a detail...and yes what he did...that's wrong...if that is what you are looking to hear...and YES it bothered me-obviously enough to change my view of things and the only REASON I said anything about it is because it explained WHY I had this outlook. And I just feel otherwise on your post and feel it lacked tact and was rude...true it's disgusting..... Would it make you feel better if I had just popped back on and said I notified the FBI, CIA, or whoever it was? Lol...C'mon, now.....

I am not arguing what you are saying....I just thought your post was rude and tactless. And to just keep going on here like this is silly to me and a major waste of time. Sorry we just dont see eye to eye on this one.....

I came here for support two years ago...and I hope I was just as supportive to others as I had received. I thought that was what this board was for? Maybe you were just incredibly passionate about unethical or moral right and wrongs....and which makes you so great in the legal field as it is.

I enjoyed my time here and I thank you all so very much for all the support.

Take care
September 11th, 2010, 07:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Blondzilla
deleted

Last edited by Blondzilla; September 20th, 2010 at 05:05 PM.
September 11th, 2010, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazE View Post
I'm sorry for only picking this one part of your post out but your friend with AIDS is committing a crime and could be charged under a number of different charges such as Criminal Transmission of HIV, murder, manslaughter, attempted murder or assault.

He needs to stop what he is doing, and you should be reporting him to the authorities - how many lives is this person possibly changing with a deadly disease?

What about the innocent wives of the married men? What about babies that are conceived without knowing of a possible infection?
How can a person stand back & allow another to possibly kill numerous people & help further spread a horrifying disease?

I apologize for harping on this, but I'm beyond disgusted that the authorities have not been called - friend or not!

Please see my bolded & red statements from my first post - I should not have to be forced to respond only in certain ways in this forum, and I refuse to be told that I can only post supportive messages (which I normally do along with constructive feedback when asked) - but to call me rude, tactless and to be told I can only be supportive is seriously ignorant considering my BOLDED RED statements to begin with.

Seriously, people need to relax & stop doing hair-flip flounces over a post just because you weren't coddled one time.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search