not understanding the girls dad.

Forum: Divorce and Separation

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Divorce and Separation LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 29th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Motherx3's Avatar <3
I was told today my bf who happens to work with my ex's girlfriend. Now when my bf realized she was talking to the new girlfriend, the girlfriend says: I've heard horror stories about her, shes a bad mother.''...Kay I havent even met the new girlfriend. And I have major struggles with the girls dad when it comes to raising them. I believe gum is bad for a 4 year old. Smoking in a car is illegal. However he disagrees. He thinks because I do timeouts that Im to harsh on them...Im incredibly hurt that he would plant an idea in peoples heads that Im a horrible parent, Im anything but that. And for his girlfriend/friends to be telling people around them is unreal. I have done everything for my children and I cant believe someone would be so cruel. I swear to god he loves having the sympathy that he was left and he doesnt see his children everyday and makes me the wicked one....gah..I dont get why he enjoys making my life hell.
October 31st, 2011, 09:14 AM
MzzMommaD's Avatar Sleepy Rat Rattery
Im so sorry your going through this! I am in the EXACT same boat! My ex has slandered my name all across the town we once lived in. After two years of abuse from him i finally got away when the state pressed charges on him. But he has told every person we ever knew, posts regularly on his facebook (where he has over 2 thousand friends and many of them from all across the city i live in now where he does NOT live), and every other thing he can think of. He posts on facebook for the worls to see that im a birth mother to his child (yet i have full custody?), that i kidnapped my own son when he has never had any custodial rights, that i do drugs, that i lied to the state to get them to press charges on him for abuse and child neglect when they had all the proof they needed. I mean, seriously? I have one major lawsuit on the guy if i want to really put a thorn in his side for al he ever put me through. Its just a matter of, he cant accept that i finally left him after everything he did..... If its of any help, you CAN take him to court for slandaring your name and allowing her to as well...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search