Update On My Divorce: Warning LONG POST

Forum: Divorce and Separation

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Divorce and Separation LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 7th, 2011, 09:45 AM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have filled out papers but have yet to file them since we don't have the money to do it. *Yes it requires a double sad face...maybe even more*
Either way, I was also told by DH that I was not allowed to have my son (custody) because (and I quote....I wish I was making this stuff up, really) "You are not ready for a kid and you are very impatient with kids!" Ummmm....... ya......I have been a church nursery director/helper, Sunday School teacher for PRE K- KINDER and 1st-2nd grades, been a church camp counselor for grades 1-6 and even been a church camp director for grades 1-5. DO NOT TELL ME I AM NOT READY OR IMPATIENT TO HAVE KIDS......PUH-LEASE!!!!!!
But the kicker is.....not sure if I mentioned in my last post (Is There Room For Me) but I used to have a friend "A" and she quit hanging with me unless DH was around or he had a few guy friends over. So, over the summer he hired her to work at his boat shop AFTER I told him I did not like the idea nor did I approve. He did it anyways. Within in a 2 month period, he took her on several "errands" without telling me they were going on them. He just let her hop in the car and away they went. The reason we agreed on a divorce was because the straw that broke the camels back was when he took HER to OUR first house to help move out more of OUR personal belongings because someone purchased the house. WITHOUT TELLING ME, HE TOOK HER! Ya, so after that I really couldn't trust him any longer.
He made several "jokes" about how they haven't talked or seen each other in X amount of days/weeks yet all of a sudden out of nowhere she will show up and he won't tell me.
I was out of town in South Texas doing a church camp meeting during the weekend of our Anniversary (6 yr wedding) and he ended up spending the day with her watching a baseball game. I didnt know about it until I saw he posted pics of the two of them on his Facebook. WTH???
After I b!t(hed to him about it, he deleted me from his friends list and told me he will not post things on FB and then get crap from me or anyone else about. SO DON'T FLIPPIN' POST STUFF LIKE THAT WHILE YOU ARE STILL LEGALLY MARRIED!!!! DUH!!!!!
If I wasn't pissed off enough about that already, I was out of town this past weekend doing a photoshoot and when I get home Saturday morning, I have to find out from my step son AND my own 5 yr old that "A" stayed the night Friday night. After confronting DH about it, he denied it TO MY FACE saying she was never here. Well, later that evening he was supposed to be in South Texas doing some flight training with a friend of his. Well, I found out that he was in another city 2-3 hours from where he said he was going to be and he never told me....why hide that from me??? Anyways, so I demanded he get home before a certain time that evening or else I was taking our son and he was never seeing him again because I NEEDED to know the truth. I was told by my son that "A" slept in "daddy's room" and I was told by step son she was on the couch....but she could've been on the couch to begin with until everyone was asleep and then went to the bedroom.
Why did he lie to me?? I wanted to know the same thing. He said he never told me about them hanging out and her coming over because (and I quote again) he "didnt want to hurt" me. He still denies she ever stayed over but step son didnt go to bed til almost 1am Friday night and he said she was still here at that time.

So ya....that is my update on how things are going. I am interviewing in another town (where my parents and friends live) about 40 min from here and if I get a job there, I am moving in with a friend there until I get on my feet.

November 9th, 2011, 07:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am so glad you are finally moving out. That is suck crap!!! I just want to share something with you, my husband had a "friend" move in to watch our sons while I was looking for a job... an attractive female... and she slept on the couch in the living room... not a big deal.... but... he slept out there too(on a different couch... right...!!!!) Like ***! And they would go to the store together and he would leave me at the house w the kids.... Like really? She is there to watch our kids as a "Nanny" and yet u leave w her?? UM ok.... And he treated her better than me.... So, I totally understand... And my mother in law was living w us at that time too... And he had her move in while I was in NY w the boys visiting my mom on 4th of July weekend, after meeting her that weekend through a mutual friend.... I totally feel your pain! *HUGS****

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search