New here (long)

Forum: Divorce and Separation

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Divorce and Separation LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 30th, 2012, 11:10 AM
joey_emmysmommy's Avatar Super Mommy
My name is Brandy (29) and I have 2 wonderful kids Joe Jr (10) and Emily (6) and baby #3 is on the way in about a week.
I have been split from my husband off and on for the last 3 years but we always end up back together. The last time we split was in July and 2 weeks later I found out I was pregnant again.
He has messed up in the past and this last time before we had got back together I messed up big time but when I came back we were doing really great so I thought then I found out that the girl he was seeing while I was gone that he told me he wasn't seeing anymore he actually was still seeing he isn't now but it still hurts that he did that.
Well even with all that has gone on between us we do have a great relationship we still do things together every weekend with the kids and even go out together sometimes on the weekend too.

I told him a couple of weeks ago that he needed to figure out what he was wanting to do if we are going to be together or if he wants to get a divorce. I can't take being the pregnant wife and him going out acting like a single man but then wanting to be a family man when it suits him. Well 2 nights later he came over to bring me some money for the kids and when he left he told me he wanted us to talk about being together because it hurt him when I brought up the divorce word. So I thought great because that is what I have been wanting. I have been waiting for him to grow back up and be the man he was for the first 7 years we were married not the man he turned into the last 4 years. Well that was a Thursday night that he told me this then on Friday I go with my aunt and my mom to listen to my cousins band and he is there I thought great maybe we can have fun together. Well things went ok until a friend of his and the guys girlfriend show up and he introduces me to the guy has his "old lady" and to the girl as "his baby mama" I told him wow really the girl looked at me and said men are idiots I said yeah I know I said really Joe we have been married 11 years and I'm pregnant with our 3rd child and the most respect I can get is baby mama? I couldn't even believe those words came out of his mouth.
Well needless to say later that night after he was good and drunk we ended up getting into it and he said that I should just divorce him, man did that hurt but I thought ok I'm done going back and fourth if that's what he wants fine but it will have to wait til I start working again after the baby comes.
Well even after all that was said I still try to keep the peace and deal with it but when we went out this weekend I left him alone and didn't really look his way or anything and he couldn't handle it. He was sitting there talking to this girl that is friends with my cousins wife and they come out sometimes but instead of keeping a conversation with her he kept trying to talk to me about different things I would answer him and then look away and stop talking to him it hurts for me to do that because I do love him very much and would love for us to have our family back together but since that night he has acted like now he doesn't want the divorce it's like I ignore him and he wants to work on things and if I show him some love he doesn't I don't get it.

I'm sorry this is long and if you made it all the way through thank you for listening.
I just feel lost I want him and our family back but I can't take the mixed signals he is giving me.

If anyone has any advice I will gladly take it. Thanks again.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search