Need some advice

Forum: Divorce and Separation

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Divorce and Separation LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 27th, 2012, 10:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Is anyone here with someone that makes you happy? That would do anything for you? Well I have that I have him and than I have my ex that still has feelings for me but when I try and ask him if he wants to work on things he says yes, maybe but he is not rushing into anything because he has been hurt by me so many times before which is true but that works both ways. I think if he really wanted to be with me that no matter how much it hurts to let me in he would be willing to do so that we could be happy together? Am I wrong? But than I also tell myself is that really what I want do I want to be with him maybe try and make it work? It didnít work for the most part we where married 10 years but 7 of those years where bad. I find my self doing that more and more going back and fourth weighing my options. I know itís because I am still stuck in the past I will sit around and think about my ex. It is hard I know he still has love for me and If I dropped everything and went back to him than maybe we could make it work. That is what I tell myself and I say oh that is what would be best for the kids as well. I try to convince myself. Well I have actually tried it a few times. Like I said I am dating very serious we live together well I left him back in dec. went back tried to make things work with my ex. It was fine while for a few days there but all I could think about was how I had messed things up with BF and how much I missed him. So I ended up moving back in. Well it was great for about a month than we started to fight or argue about everything. So than that would make me sad. So that I would start missing my ex. I play this game in my head where I go back and fourth I want to be happy with BF and make a life with him but I cant get over my past. I will just sit and daydream about what I used to have and moments as a family with the kids stuff like that I know I seem so twisted and just crazy but I am very confused and itís hard it really is. I donít know what to do. If anyone has any kind of advice please donít be afraid to share it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search