Confused

Forum: Divorce and Separation

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Divorce and Separation LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 1st, 2012, 10:54 AM
i am 24 years old. I have two beautiful children that are my entire life. i got married and pregnant when i was 18(i was not pregnant when i got married, just young and naive). i fell i love with the man that i married, he is still the same, but that is the problem. for the last two years we've had several LONG discussions about me needing more from him. I feel guilty when we have these conversations because i feel like i'm trying to change him. he feels like i'm trying to change him too. I don't know what to do from here. he isn't giving me what i need and the more i'm around him, the less i want to be. my marriage is the only thing i haven't screwed up(except for my children). i don't want to get a divorce but i don't know if i love his man anymore. well, i obviously love him, his is the father of my children and with out him i wouldn't be who i am today. i'm just not sure if i love him the way i want to love my husband. it's more like a friendship now.... :/ please help me
June 29th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm kind of in the same boat you are. Obviously I don' t know your whole story but I hear what you're saying. I got married when I was 24 I believe. Now here I am 9 years later and I'm just not happy. I haven't been for many years. I don't get what I need from him. I would say that I'm neglected emotionally, mentally, physically. I need more and I want more and I can't change the person he is. I've changed SO much over the last 9 years and I now I know a lot more of what I want and need out of a husband. He cannot give that to me. I mean we're not even friends. It sucks. I have two kids too. But one thing we have to remember too is that we are teaching these children and I don't wnat my kids to grow up thinking that the way their dad and I are is the way a husband and wife should be. Hugs!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search