Urgent help

Forum: Divorce and Separation

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Divorce and Separation LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 22nd, 2012, 05:59 AM
My wife is 9 weeks pregnant she had a threatening miss carriage 4 weeks back, the doctor has give progesterone hormone to help with the baby development, we have some issues in our marriage, I ran a business for my dad ok financed it but only with dept, I have sinced stopped this in order to save my marriage she has moved out does not want to speak to me she has moved out about 2 week back but last Wednesday she came over and we talked and it really look like we will sort out the issues but since Thursday it went downhill again it is like there is constant ups and downs, she also don’t want to talk to anybody her mom which she is very close with also says she doesn’t answer calls or messages
She now says her feelings for me is not strong enough to give the marriage another chance. On Monday morning she sent me a e mail that she want a divorce 2 hours later her mother phoned me and said my wife bbm’ed he to say she is if she should have sent the mail because she said it looks like if I am excepting the fact that it is over because I only “ok” replied to the bbm informing me of the mail. She also then asked her mother what se must do and she said don’t make any hasty discussions. All the symptoms is there of depression due to the miss carriage and our problems so I contacted the docter to get her in this blew up in my face as the doctor said I contacted he I also sent a mail of all the symptoms I could see the doctor also discussed this with her so now she said it was over and she is going to see a layer today, I asked her mother yesterday did she saw one yet and she said no she can get off work but she is back from work 16:00 in the afternoons so there is ample time to go and see someone

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search