New Here!! In need of some help.

Forum: Divorce and Separation

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Divorce and Separation LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 10th, 2012, 06:30 PM
Hey everyone,

I apologize if this is extremely long. I just joined this website in hopes that I could get some support, and talk to other mothers in similar situations. My ex-boyfriend and I broke up about 7 months ago, we were together for 5 years and we lived together for 3.5 years. Him and I have a 3 year old son together, who is wonderful. This honestly has been the worst experience for me; I feel so heartbroken. Things were rough for us towards the end of our relationship, and I suspect he was cheating on me. I wasn't expecting for him to end things though, I wanted to spend my life with him. Towards the beginning of our break up, things were really rough but I actually felt optimistic that we would get back together. I was in denial clearly, because about 4 months after we were split up my son told me that he met a "friend" of Daddy's that is a girl. I asked him about it and he said he met his girlfriend. My world fell apart and that's when my mental health went down. I told him not to bring our son around her, until I said it was okay. The thought of him being with this girl (who i'm pretty sure was the one he was cheating on me with) makes me sick to my stomach. Him and I got into a fight the other day because he wants her to get together with my son and give him a christmas gift. I'm not okay with this. I just feel so sad and lost. I feel like im disposable to him, like what we had meant nothing. He's living his life and happy with this girl, and i'm lonely and depressed. When is this going to get better? any tips or tricks on how to move past this? and when should my son be introduced officially to her? Any advice would help me.

Tags
breakup , depressed , heartbroken , sad

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search