Joining this board....

Forum: Divorce and Separation

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Divorce and Separation LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 21st, 2006, 10:20 AM
JIAs Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Girlies ~

Great idea for a board!

Im Sonya.. im 26 years old and I have 3 wonderful baby boys. Johnny who is 5. Isaac who is 4 and Aiden who is 2 months old.

I got married to John when I was 20 and we had Johnny & Issie together and then sadly our marriage ended in 2003.

I am now remarried to Nathan and we are celebrating our 1 yr annivery this weekend!

John & I have joint custody of Johnny & Issie and we actually have a very good relationship with one another.
We actually came up with a scedule of us having the boys that work good between the two of us and we went to court without fighting over anything! I think we had a easy divorce which im grateful for and a good understanding of one another and what we want from each other now.

We both take equal responsiblietes with the boys.. and neither one of us pays child support we both just pay for everything for the boys 50/50 and do our fair share!

I look forward to getting to know everyone!

August 21st, 2006, 12:27 PM
CrazyFrog
Hi and welcome! I'm Jerinda and my marriage with my son, Avery's, father ended in June 2004. We maintain a pretty good relationship with the occasional fight, but all in all pretty amicable.

I am now engaged to a wonderful man, Mike, and we are expecting his first baby in February.

I think your experience will greatly benefit this board.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search