Not a mom, but separating

Forum: Divorce and Separation

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Divorce and Separation LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 21st, 2006, 12:37 PM
Tammy76
Hmm, had a whole post typed out and lost it

Anyway, I'm not a mom, we were ttc and when I realized that wouldn't solve all our problems I realized it was time to face things head on.

So, here's the link so I don't have to redo it all My situation

This is so new to me as we haven't actually gone our separate ways yet. I'm not sure where things will go from here, or where they'll end up, but any and all advice is appreciated.

Thanks ladies
August 21st, 2006, 01:24 PM
CrazyFrog
I am so sorry. I know how heart wrenching this is, even if you aren't happy. It doesn't matter that you're not a mom, this board is about support for divorce and separations. I hope that everything works out the way it should for you and we are here if you need help, advice, support, or just a hug. Hang in there, it does get easier.
September 6th, 2006, 08:14 AM
sweetie
Hi. I just wanted to bump this post because I am in the same situation. We just got married 3 1/2 months ago (after 10 years of dating) & we might be separating. We started ttc because we both want children more than anything but I guess that's been postponed/cancelled.

I've been with him since I was 15 & he was 16. We had some minor issues about 4 years ago but worked them out. We separated (actually living apart for 5 months) about 2 years ago & it was actually kind of liberating. But we really do love each other & then we got engaged & of course married.

We thought we could be happy but we are just not getting along. We have grown apart & he wants this separation more than I do. Maybe it's just because he's stronger becasue I do agree with him, but I don't want to go through with it.

Anyway, nice meeting all of you. I'm at work so I guess we'll be talking more later.
September 6th, 2006, 11:25 PM
Tammy76
Let me know how it goes sweetie... I'm realizing more and more each day that this is the right decision for us. I'm exhausted and will update maybe tomorrow.

Keep in touch,

Tammy
September 7th, 2006, 12:16 PM
dzine21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tammy, I'm just popping in to give you a huge ((hug)). Love ya gal!

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search