my soon to be ex-husband is..

Forum: Divorce and Separation

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Divorce and Separation LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 22nd, 2006, 12:05 PM
carolinagirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
a scumbag! I just found out after being separated for 3 weeks that he has had a long standing GF. So imagine my surprise and dismay when that juicy little tid bit was released onto me today! I want to claw his eyes out! How dare he accuse ME of leaving him for another man when he was the one who had been cheating all along. They say those that accuse their partners are the quilty ones. I think back and all the signs of him cheating were there, I just tortured myself and said I was being stupid and paranoid. I am such an idiot for not seeing it sooner. I am so glad to be out of that relationship but I am still sad. I think it's because I really tried hard to make things right for the past two years.

I now have a great guy in my life and I couldn't be happier.. he treats me with respect and is genuinely caring. He's never made me feel stupid or been condescending towards me. He's absolutely wonderful. He has been my biggest cheerleader thru all of this mess. He has been there to pick me up and dust me off and encourage me when I am scared. Most of all he's just been kind and given me an ear to bend when I needed it. I am so glad that we finally have this type of board!!

GOD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference ~ Amen.

My Myspace & Yahoo 360*
August 22nd, 2006, 12:32 PM
asianmama
wow thats sucks u just found out. its good that its over and u have what sounds to be a great guy now. wish u the best
August 22nd, 2006, 01:47 PM
monkhester
Copied from my response in The Venting Room:

Goodness! Typical of men! I don't blame you, I would be furious too. Count your blesses that you have gotten rid of him. Best revenge is to be happy in your new life.
August 22nd, 2006, 03:14 PM
CrazyFrog
I would be soooooo pissed!!! and I'm glad you have a good man now, not a POS.
August 22nd, 2006, 09:36 PM
Tammy76
What a horrible thing to find out, but at the same time I'm glad you have someone new who treats you right
August 26th, 2006, 06:56 AM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry that you are going threw this. Men are so stupid I also have found that when I am accused of cheating it is usually the man. I am here if you want to talk you got my number!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
August 31st, 2006, 06:28 PM
FiFi'sMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Are we married to the same man lol my husband was the same way only he was sleeping with and stole his brother's fiancee.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search