HOw is everyone?

Forum: GER- Reflux

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To GER- Reflux LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 2nd, 2008, 08:00 AM
Mom of 3 Preemie girls
Crystal is doing well now that we had the tubes placed and had her adenoids removed. Shes regained her hearing completely in her right ear and still lil issue with the left but DRASTIC improvement.
Her GERD is the same but I will take a hearing talking baby gal so...
December 14th, 2008, 07:37 AM
Veteran
Good to hear Crystal is doing well with the tubes. Noah is doing ok. He still has his good and bad days. i'm thinking of taking him off of the reglan completely. The more I read about it the more it scares me....I have mixed feelings. When I talked to his pedi about it she said that those side affects can occur if the wrong dosage is being administered....but lets face it, every medicine can have great affects over a long time of usage. What do you think?? I'm much rather give him Maalox than reglan. I know in a few months we are going to try and take him off of everything and see how he does.

Other than that things are well. Noah just learned to scoot around so we are in the process of "baby Proofing"...which can get kinda stressful. Well I am glad to hear Crystal is doing well Missi - thats a blessing.

December 14th, 2008, 07:28 PM
Mom of 3 Preemie girls
Ahhh baby proofing can you ever be done LOL. They find what you forget.

I took Crystal off it when little and we now are debating it again. Even my OB said the side effects are nasty in adults she was surprised they put a child on it. Which when i was on it in the beginning of this pregnancy I remember feeling like I was here but not, so tired etc. PLus they are not "FDA" approved for children/infants its considered an off label use. I dunno it scares me.

How are things going with the holidays all ready? We just put the tree up today, its getting crazy with the bedrest etc.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search