Calleigh is now a GERD'ling too

Forum: GER- Reflux

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To GER- Reflux LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2009, 10:35 AM
Mom of 3 Preemie girls
As if the poor kid hasn't been thru the crapper in her 2weeks of life. THey called this morning from the NICU that she will be now starting reflux meds because she keeps giving them back a good portion of the milk shes givin.
She is a 30wk'r so she is in the NICU for another 6-8weeks at least maybe sooner homecoming but we will see.
She only eats via gavage tube from her mouth to her tummy, no bottles until 34wks (another 1.5wks). They might try this week but not sure, either way we can wait.

At least this is the one thing I can deal with. The rest is scary like the meds, the transfusions, etc but GERD I can deal with, sadly.

So Calleigh will be joining us when she comes home as my 2nd GERDling. Hopefully she grows out of it unlike her older sister who is 22months and still suffers emencly.

http://calleighnessamarie.shutterfly.com/

thats calleigh's site
January 19th, 2009, 10:13 PM
Veteran
Wow, I was wondering if she would end up with Reflux. Good thing Calleigh has a mommy who knows her stuff. How is she doing? And what meds have they put her on?? I'm praying for you guys...hope she gets to come home soon and that everything is well.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search