Teen Mom (show)

Forum: GER- Reflux

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To GER- Reflux LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 2nd, 2010, 07:42 PM
~LaurenNoel~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ok ladies, fess up. Who watches the show, and what do you think of it?

................ ...

Wesley (7.16.09) Severe GERD, FTT, Gastroparesis, Sensory Processing issues, Tube fed, (G tube currently), suspected Mitochondrial Disease, trialing Gastric Stimulator. Nissen Fundoplication 7/2012
Ruby (2.16.11)
Nissen Fundoplication and Hiatal hernia repair 10/25/11
October 2nd, 2010, 11:12 PM
Zombiie's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Zombiie Send a message via Yahoo to Zombiie
DH and I watched it from the first season. :blushes: Lol, yeah DH watches with me. We yell at the TV sometimes and discuss parenting styles and what we see on the show.

I have many opinions about the show. When I first started watching, I judged the girls harshly and I was unfair. Nobody is a perfect parent but at the same time some of the stuff I just sat there like I personally love the show, but I do think it encourages teen pregnancy. I've been on mtv.com, on the side bar they have a chat for the show. Many times I've seen girls 13-16 wanting to get pregnant because they want a baby. Some say because they want to be on the show, others just want a baby.

I think a lot of these teen moms (on the show) have it easy compared to real teen moms in America. I don't think the show showed enough of the babies being babies, having to wake up every few hours to feed them, the diaper changes, the sleepless nights.

Maci- I think Maci is a great mother! I hope everything works out with the new guy. I'm not that big of a Ryan fan but I'm happy he's stepping up and wanting time with his son.

Amber- I kind of liked Amber until the most recent episode. I guess you could say I had sympathy for her. I'm not liking the way she's treating her daughter, I understand being a mom is stressful but I feel like she handles situations the wrong way. I'm very upset about Amber and Gary fighting infront of their LO, no child should see their parents like that. I watched Amber beat up Gary last episode, I was so pissed at her. I don't really like Gary but you should NEVER put your hands on another person, she really crossed the line. I think the police should have been called. Enough of that subject, I could go on forever.

Farrah- I still think she's a spoiled brat but I can see she's hurting inside. I don't think she's a good mom but I really have no right judging somebody else's parenting. I think she needs to have more respect for her parents, they have helped her out so much! I've seen a huge change since last season, she use to be boy crazy and all into herself, I'm happy she's actually spending time with her daughter.

Caitlynn & Tyler- I feel so bad for them. I think they're both very responsible and made a good choice for their daughter. I'm angry with how Caitlynn's mom treats her, her mom reminds me of my mom. I hate seeing the pain they go through because of their choice. I really hope they finish school, go to college and have a family in the future. I really them!

They have a new season of 16 and pregnant at the end of this month, sadly I will be watching!

TTC #2 since December 2010 (officially).
March 2012- Femara = BFN
April 2012= HSG
May 2012= 100mg Clomid IUI (no trigger shot)
October 3rd, 2010, 05:41 PM
~LaurenNoel~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I watched the 16 and pregnant, and then I started watching Teen Mom last night when DH was working late. I feel the same way as you when it comes to all the girls involved. I really don't like Amber though, but I understand why she reacts the way she does. She does not know how to handle stress at all.

................ ...

Wesley (7.16.09) Severe GERD, FTT, Gastroparesis, Sensory Processing issues, Tube fed, (G tube currently), suspected Mitochondrial Disease, trialing Gastric Stimulator. Nissen Fundoplication 7/2012
Ruby (2.16.11)
Nissen Fundoplication and Hiatal hernia repair 10/25/11

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search