How well does your reflux baby sleep?

Forum: GER- Reflux

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To GER- Reflux LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 15th, 2010, 06:27 AM
~LaurenNoel~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Does your LO sleep through the night? If not, how many hours does he/she sleep on average before waking up?

................ ...

Wesley (7.16.09) Severe GERD, FTT, Gastroparesis, Sensory Processing issues, Tube fed, (G tube currently), suspected Mitochondrial Disease, trialing Gastric Stimulator. Nissen Fundoplication 7/2012
Ruby (2.16.11)
Nissen Fundoplication and Hiatal hernia repair 10/25/11
October 15th, 2010, 08:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Until a few weeks ago Gabe was still waking every hour or so. I finally broke down crying to my DH because I was simply exhausted after doing that for a year and moved him into our bed. Now we have his crib with the side off next to our bed and he sleeps all night, 9 pm to 7 am, in his own crib. I feel like a new woman with actually sleeping through the night!
October 15th, 2010, 09:07 PM
taterm's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
B has always slept pretty good. She will sleep 8pm to 10am if I let her. I usually wake her up between 6am and 8am to eat.

*Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!
October 17th, 2010, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kruff79 View Post
Until a few weeks ago Gabe was still waking every hour or so. I finally broke down crying to my DH because I was simply exhausted after doing that for a year and moved him into our bed. Now we have his crib with the side off next to our bed and he sleeps all night, 9 pm to 7 am, in his own crib. I feel like a new woman with actually sleeping through the night!
That's fantastic!

Wesley goes to bed at 7:30-8pm, and wakes around 7am.

Until he was about 9 months old, he woke up screaming all night long. It was really tough.

................ ...

Wesley (7.16.09) Severe GERD, FTT, Gastroparesis, Sensory Processing issues, Tube fed, (G tube currently), suspected Mitochondrial Disease, trialing Gastric Stimulator. Nissen Fundoplication 7/2012
Ruby (2.16.11)
October 17th, 2010, 06:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LaurenNoel~ View Post
Until he was about 9 months old, he woke up screaming all night long. It was really tough.
I can't tell you how many times I would call my mom after a particularly long night in tears telling her I was a horrible mom and I didn't even like my own child. It broke my heart, I loved and love him so much, but for a long time everything was so hard I just couldn't make myself like him.
November 20th, 2010, 01:55 PM
11 week old today sleeps 6-7 hours first stretch, then another 3 or 4. we co-sleep and its made all the difference compared to first baby
November 20th, 2010, 03:40 PM
We tried so hard to get Wesley to co-sleep. He refused. Even now at 16 months, he has never taken a nap with me. He likes being alone in his crib, in his room.

................ ...

Ruby (2.16.11)
December 9th, 2010, 10:46 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
She falls asleep around 8:30 but is up every 2-3 hours to eat until 7am. We co-sleep and that seems to have made a huge difference. Before, she would be completely asleep in my arms and as soon as I'd step foot in her room she'd wake up and start crying hysterically so we'd have to start all over again to calm her down. Our room isn't quite big enough to side-car her crib

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search