So much to do!

Forum: The Teacher's Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Teacher's Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 13th, 2011, 06:06 AM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
Anybody else feel like they have way too much to do before they go back? (i know some ladies are already back so I'm sure they are busy too!!)

My hubby took off this next week to have some family time and celebrate our anniversary and I feel so bad because I have to go into school the whole day on Monday for interviews and all day Thursday to meet with my team!

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks
August 13th, 2011, 05:08 PM
eiramillek's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes! Tons to do and I don't have the time to do it like I did last year with the new baby.

BIG thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!
August 14th, 2011, 08:36 AM
*Angela*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh yes!!!
We have been back for inservices all week. Met the kids and parents on Friday. First day of school is Tuesday. But on Monday we have to sit through 3 more inservice meetings. No one is going to be able to focus because we are all going to be thinking about all of the last minute things that have to be done. Boring meeting too - Child Abuse, ELL and Autism.

My to do list is growning.

Haha! growning!!!
It was suppose to be growing but groaning is not too far off. LOL!
August 15th, 2011, 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eiramillek View Post
Yes! Tons to do and I don't have the time to do it like I did last year with the new baby.
I remember when J was born feeling the same way (and I often still do!). It's hard to work on school stuff and take the time away from your family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Angela* View Post
Oh yes!!!
We have been back for inservices all week. Met the kids and parents on Friday. First day of school is Tuesday. But on Monday we have to sit through 3 more inservice meetings. No one is going to be able to focus because we are all going to be thinking about all of the last minute things that have to be done. Boring meeting too - Child Abuse, ELL and Autism.

My to do list is growning.

Haha! growning!!!
It was suppose to be growing but groaning is not too far off. LOL!
LOL...groaning! I groan during inservice too!

August 16th, 2011, 07:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Same here. Although I don't have to go back until 9/1 (kids come 9/6), I haven't been able to do nearly what I want to. My kids have been sick back to back with bronchitis (has put us out of commission for TWO weeks straight!) and my MIL (who normally watches them a few days so I can set up for school) has been entertaining relatives from overseas for the past month. I am hoping that within the next two weeks I'll be able to get done what needs to get done. Ahhh!! Where did this summer go????

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

August 17th, 2011, 01:21 PM
New Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
SO much to do. I'm in a new school district this year so it's pretty much like my first year teaching all over again, except now I have two children to pick up from daycare by 4:30 everyday and take care of at night!
August 17th, 2011, 03:57 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
I haven't even thought about what I had to do because until today I didn't know if I WAS going back. But apparently I go back TOMORROW!

August 18th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJD3Tdance View Post
I haven't even thought about what I had to do because until today I didn't know if I WAS going back. But apparently I go back TOMORROW!
But what a good feeling, right?!?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search